1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You might be a drama queen if...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Jul 12, 2015.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. ianjoub

ianjoub Well-Known Member

Another piece of shit who is willing to give up any rights we may still think we have to feel more secure.

3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

How come the caller's name was not mentioned? Did I miss the name?

This mentality will get us closer to what I left. Unbelievable!

4. chas

chas Well-Known Member

WOW is all I have to add to this... Well that and I am offended, just not retarded enough to call the police about it.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

It's time for you to man up, boy.

It's a free country. You can fly the stars and bars next to your swastika and people can whine about it, then you can whine about the whiners, even though rights have been vindicated.

6. Shyster d'Oil

I'd defend someone's right to fly the confederate battle flag it they were criminally charged. It would be a no-brainer.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

If the seller of the flag would start complaining about how the caller offended him I would buy that seller a steak dinner and a flag from him. (I don't even necessarily want one.) If all these pussies that complain about being offended would get some of the same medicine they might shut the hell up. It offends the hell out of me when someone goes out of their way to complain about being offended. :(

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Preach on my oppressed Bourgeoisie member! Let the stupid goosestep their way down dumbass avenue right to f@ckstick square.

Oh, Smash the Papalist state, free the oppressed!

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Whore. :Poke:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

911 should bill people for nuisance calls when cops/firemen/EMT are dispatched.

I've told that story a few times but I once watched a man become very angry when he saw the KKK turbochargers display at the New York auto show. He stormed out, embarrassed wife in tow.

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The confederate flag is low hanging fruit. Anyone that defends or owns it will be labeled as racist or worse. The Gadsden flag, the Betsy Ross flag, other flags of our revolution, and the current US flag have been called symbols of slavery, racism, and imperialism by the communist social leftists. It is all part of the long term plan to destroy the foundations of the country by tying everything the communists don't like to dead, slave-owning, white men thus making the libertarian underpinnings of the Republic illegitimate.

The constitution is not "inclusive" because the LBGTOMFGBBQ contingents didn't write it, so we need to abandon it and turn the country into a giant nursery room.

The great fad of the modern American couch potato, ever engaged in a struggle against boredom, is to pretend to be morally superior to those in some distant past time who were engaged in something much more serious; the struggle for existence and mastery of the resources that the modern couch potato now thoughtlessly and passively benefit from.

The new bourgeoisie choose defenseless targets, because they love to be safe while pretending to be brave.

Fuck leftists.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My only problem with the confederate flag is the trailer trash the news puts up as defenders of it. Toothless hicks who can't complete an intelligent sentence.

That's the fault of the trailer trash letting themselves be exploited by the leftist media and the media itself. Neither is doing the world a squirt of rat piss good.

Know what that flag means to me? About as much as the flag of Zambia.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've been rolling all weekend at the people flying their symbols of Southern Heritage on their ATV's and golf carts - in north central Ohio :crackup:

14. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Caller should be charged for calling 911 with a non emergency call.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Dunno what it's like on your side of the river, but over here non-emergency numbers are office numbers, only staffed during normal business hours, outside the union-mandated breaks, work slowdowns and therapeutic massage sessions.

And the dispatchers are clinically brain dead.

16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

The Police showed up at the doorstep of a friend of mine after he had taken his sons out to a local diner for milkshakes. After they asked him a few questions, the truth came out.

".....apparently someone at the diner called the police because a man is there with three boys buying them milkshakes and obviously they are in danger."

17. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

A few years back on Thasnksgiving, my three guests and I (all in the age range of 40-60) went out for a walk in the evening after dinner.

as we returned to our block, we were met, detained and questioned by the district gang task force.

One of my neighbors had called in a "suspicious gang" complaint.

18. Shyster d'Oil

No, I'd do it for free. :D

The set up line of the week. Merry Christmas. :D

19. chas

chas Well-Known Member

Hmm, that sounds like half the people on the local/national news channels... Not 100% sure if the people being hired to present us the news are dumb as the audience, or they are brilliant and simple dumb themselves down to equal their audience.

Hell, have you listened to the majority of the elected officials and politicians? They can barely string together a single thought in a coherent manner. lets not talk about the majority of Hollyweird and sports figures (Although I do enjoy listening to Nicky talk about the OWB and his friends growing up :) ).

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

All hopped up on Geritol and looking for trouble.