1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You guys might here this rumor

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by fullmetalF4i, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

great answer...Ill have to remember that one...

2. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Because the rider is over 6' tall
    Because the rider is over 200#
    Because you can get both of those bikes or spare parts all day long on this site, or from a street bike that someone crashed or lost interest because it's a starter bike.
    Because the classes those bikes run in aren't won by the guy that spends the most $$.
    Those are just the top 4. Not trying to restart the 2-stroke v. 4 battle or the 1 where a 125 is a "true" racing machine & everything else is a toy blah, blah, blah (those guys can stay over at the gp site)

AND because this is the Vintage page where he can get that whole EX, set-up, ready to race, with spares, & run it in V-5, get more practice, & race on Sat.
    :Pop:

As for Nashville, 129 Ray lives by there, as well as Bobby52, his buddy runs an occasional V6 race, & Doug Reese. Outside chance of Outsider showing up, that can neither be confirmed nor denied at this point.

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Is something going on in Nashville?

BTW, what would my post totals get me?

4. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

13K posts............you should check your paypal account I think you are due for the $9.95 deduction. May I suggest the face graft on Vanilla Ice for you.

Dr. Stickboy, I see you are working on another post graduate degree for stickboyracing.com at Tyred University. Maybe in 4 years you will have another piece of paper to hang on the inside of your race trailer.

5. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Allegedly there is a motorcycle race track there, but I think it is only for go-karts, or lawnmowers, 2 of the same thing, I think.