1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You guys might here this rumor

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by fullmetalF4i, Aug 19, 2006.

1. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

that I'll be running a 125gp bike next season
    yes its true, I'll be on an RS125 next season in the 125gp and heavyweight twins if posible

but fear not
    I'll still be running in V7 middle and heavy on the F3.
    just wanted to get more racing onto my schedual (that and its only going to cost me bike prep to run the thing :cool: )

you know with all the extra track time I'll get, i might be a force to be reckoned with next year:D

2. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

rumors are abound. I heard that i may even get the xs650 finished and actually show up for a v3/v4 race or twelve. and i even heard i may show up on the fzr400/tdm850 hybrid if i figure out what call to run it in.but it's all just hearsay right now, ya know.

3. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

its all about track time....just remember how fast those kids are on the 125s this season and think that could be you:clap:

4. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

I'm gonna win the lottery and sport a new fleet of bikes. Stop by and check out the macdaddy RV with riders lounge/beer garden.

I guess I better go buy a ticket now...............gotta be in it to win it!

:beer:

5. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

Fullmetal on a 125?
    The words 'monkey' & 'football' come to mind for some reason.
    Nobody has an SV for sale?

6. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Will this be a first ... the rider out weighing the bike?

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Nope.........
    MES you should have come out to Elgin, SC for the SEMRA mini endurance racing. Bring that stickfigureboy too.

8. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

I don't have a mini ... at least that's what the women say :D , can I come race anyway.

9. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

other than minis i think its a first where the rider's weight is double the displacement.....
    IM WORKIN ON IT! (my stomach hurts from doing all those sit ups :( )

eh, not looking to win in that class obviously just out there to have fun and ride a gp bike :rock:

10. El Skwid!

Why not a 250 then? Cost?
    Should have got an SV, or that EX that's on here.

Skip the sit-ups, do more cardio.
    If you actually drank you would have a better excuse.

11. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

:beer: I like the way you think Skwid...........if you drink and are out of shape.......you got a valid excuse.

12. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

cause the 125 is essentaully free if i keep it in 1 piece.
    at first i wanted to get a 250 but cant drop the cash on one right now. maybe in a couple of years....

more cardio... great... i hate cardio, guess its back on the bikes and back in the pool.

13. El Skwid!

You still can't spell.
    Less track, more school.
    Try my linky
    Help! He's addicted to track!

14. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

like i told my coworker, I'm a cad tech, all i do is draft, any spelling can be done by the spell check....
    and that was just a typo....

and i wish i was in school. certainly would make my schedual every week interesting....

15. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

nuff said.

:D

16. Dyle

weve all had to many shots to the head to be able to spell perfect....hell I cant even remember how to use the quotation marks anymore !!!!!:stupid:

17. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

With all the grammer and spelling lessons that are given on the BBS, I wonder if you can get continuing education credits for surfing the BBS? He!!, maybe you can get a "BS" degree if you have more than 10,000 posts too.

Paging Dr. Mongo.... Dr. Dave K.........your e-degree in BBS is ready for pickup........please click on the diploma icon to confirm your acceptance of the graduation pack.......$9.95 will be automatically withdrawn from your paypal account to cover the cost of your photoshopped graduation picture.

Please indicate in your graduation pack if you prefer to have your face grafted to a) Rambo, b) Einstein, c) Dale Earnhart Jr., or d) Vanilla ice.

18. Dyle

you took some time with thinking that up didnt you gypsy.....who all is going to Nashville next month ??....we are still deciding if we are bringing the kid up.....I cant race it but I can spectate....

19. MarkClow

MarkClow Well-Known Member

Why would you recommend an SV or an EX over a 125?

20. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Naaa.......I have a BS in BS.