1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Oops….yep

sharkattack likes this.
  2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Jimmy {Jefferson White} is now on Chicago PD playing the sex trafficking son of Chief O'Neal

Shenanigans likes this.
  3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

oo8zym6luqn11.jpg

4. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

He did the theme song for the short-lived, but great series, "The Bridge".

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I liked that show

6. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

If you ever get to see Bingham in concert, do it. I've been following him for over a decade now. He's the real deal, old school and learned a lot of life lessons the hard way. Also, sad that tv became reality as he was living out of a camper on his pick up while touring after he split with his wife. He's still plenty rich but still very cowboy.

Wingnut and Shenanigans like this.
  7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea my daughter and sil saw him a a few months ago, they liked it.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nevermind, barrel racer is back. God damn!

Shenanigans likes this.
  9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

The band that Sheridan has plugged a few times now "Shane Smith and the Saints" are actually pretty good as well. Not pop, very western. Put it on and let it play in the background. It's a solid group.

10. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

I saw them in June of 2019 in DC. They were great live.

Hyperdyne likes this.
  11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Sorry, the beer bottle to the head was over the top. Attempted murder can't get laughed off.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you seen the number of people killed in the first four seasons?

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

You know its not real, don't you?

14. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Just started watching this last week. Into the second season, was hooked after I saw some type of ad/video on FB about it.

G Dawg and Shenanigans like this.
  15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

For anyone interested , Paramount is showing Season 1 this Thursday starting @ 11am eastern .

16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Of course...It doesn't fit the story line in my opinion. She's a real bitch but is supposed to have a soft spot somewhere. Attempted murder just to prove a stupid point, defeats that plot....at least to me.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Let's pretend this is real for a minute: do you really think that she tried to kill the other woman with 100 witnesses looking? Don't you have to be trying to kill someone for it to be attempted murder?

18. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I have the Peacock app and it has the seasons.

19. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

As previously mentioned, I really hope Fonzi isn’t eyeing his skis as he watches this season…
    The beer bottle thing was a bit over the top. Beth will be in jail, that will mess up the legal deal she just made, Market Equities will seize on this, the battle for the ranch land will ensue, and then some wild shit that would never happen in real life will happen.
    I hope I didn’t jinx it…

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Like people getting involved in big gun battles every year and never going to jail? Or routinely branding employees like cattle and dumping the ones who don't fall in line into a ravine, again with no worries from the authorities? I don't know, man. I think Fonzie has been waterskiing since the first season.

G Dawg and sharkattack like this.