1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I don't get why people are picking this show apart now. Is it because its become popular? All kinds of stuff have happened over the seasons that never happen in real life, yet a bottle to the head is just too much to believe? LOL

Jim Moore likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In case that was about my post, I want to make it clear that I have never missed an episode and very much enjoy the product. I watch stuff with dragons, so this is no big deal. :D

ToofPic, DrA5 and ungwaha like this.
  3. thrak410

No not you, the other two complaining about it haha... its like, haven't you watched any previous episodes?? Like how about finding a dinosaur when you blow up a car LOL What ever happened to those bones he kept?

4. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Elections happened in November?

That’s not Bozeman in November hahahah.

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Not enough content for me to subscribe to that .
    Paramount ran the entire series the week before the current season's premier. Except S1

6. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

She was approaching Beth aggressively. Beth defended herself. That’s what the witnesses should claim. Case dismissed.

ToofPic and Shenanigans like this.
  7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

How do you know she was not approaching Beth to ask about doing a threesome ?

8. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

In all fairness. Rip did warn her. She just didn't listen :D

9. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

All I can say is 1883 > Yellowstone. So much better than the soap opera called Yellowstone.

10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

1883 was pretty damn gritty. Didn’t care much for the story around the daughter. Would have been better if it was purely about the migration but it wasn’t bad. Looking forward To when 1923 hits next month. Harrison Ford has big shoes.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

One way to look at it is that it establishes a long line of strong Dutton women culminating in the current bitch from hell.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It all makes sense now: she and I have history! House of Lies.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

14. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Nice exchange between Beth and the Environmental gal in the kitchen, got a laugh out of that one. Also, pretty good stuff with Jaime in the SUV too.

ToofPic likes this.
  15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I wasn't and was quite happy to miss out...then saw a clip with Beth and the same day got sucked into Season 4...damnit all..now I have to start from the S1E1...and catch up..

16. thrak410

You'll appreciate starting over if Beth pulled you in :D ;)

17. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Yeah,the environment chic saying she wasn't gonna sleep with the Governor then next scene she's already sleeping with him was pretty rich,then the toothbrush comment was hilarious!

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I tried watching the 1st episode . Not for me .
    When does it start moving faster ?

19. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Isn't that what the california bitch said? "I'm taking you and your husband home tonight"?

... And that's how the fight started. LOL

20. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I thought for sure Jamie was going to run over Beth while she was walking down the side of the road.

ToofPic and DrA5 like this.