1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

total BS....Beth convinces Jaime to kill his father...OK, a stretch but in line with her voodoo skills, I guess. Just how in the hell does she end up in Wyoming at the body dump at exactly the right time to catch him in the act of dumping the body? Too many unbelievable plot stretches. :confused:

CharlieY and evakat like this.
  2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It's not unbelievable that she could have tracked his vehicle. Honestly, Jamie's the only one we haven't see at the train station it makes sense. However, Beth is the only one who hasn't thrown a body over the cliff.

Where I think Jamie will come into play (in the end) is that Rip will be caught between Beth and John as to Jamie's fate.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Can we talk about her tits in that dress??? Jesus!

and how is it far fetched about the drop site for bodies. It’s no secret that’s the “train station” and where 99% of they dump the bodies. Easily could have waited cause she knew he would dump there.

4. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

No way a place with that many bodies hasn’t been discovered by someone, especially as near to a road as it appears to be. I still like the series but it’s straining the boundaries of believability at this point.

HPPT and CharlieY like this.
  5. Robby-Bobby

they already covered that. It’s in a county with zero people, zero cops, etc. so basically zero people looking there for xxxx miles.

6. Hyperdyne

Yup.. Look at Las Vegas. There's so many bodies buried out in the desert, and people know it, but you'd have to know specifically where to look.

7. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

With the amount of bodies dumped there within the storyline time line... the smell of dead bodies would be overwhelming!!!

8. Robby-Bobby

Not if there were nobody there to smell. Plus isn’t it some big ass cliff??

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Large carnivores would have scattered that stuff all over.

10. Hyperdyne

Correct. In those dry mountain ranges, the vultures and coyotes would have picked em' clean in a couple of days. You get a good hot day and fresh meat, it's pretty impressive how far that stench will travel.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

1. Jamie just might be the weakest bitch on TV. When he dropped to his knees, and there was so much shame to go around that I felt some of it.

2. Laramie's #1 hottie ranking shook dangerously when the vet established her position in the bunkhouse.

3. Can anyone who remembers Jimmy from the first couple of seasons believe that he now has his choice of those two women? :D

cav115 likes this.
  12. Size9

Size9 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Teeter and Beth cuss each other out!

cav115 likes this.
  13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Teeter and Beth make out.

fixed :D

sharkattack and WANABE RACER like this.
  14. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

The segment about Beth leaking the story to the NY Times was a great play on reality. "We own the NY Times", and now Beth has a huge target on her back. Will be interesting how the old hag messes with the Dutton's.

I'm a bit of a loss on Kayce's "visions" and the significance it will play next season.

Jamie turned into a weak sap however still put a bullet into his fathers head. Very odd way to play things out. Beth has him under her thumb.

All in all the weakest season finale of the series thus far. It's losing steam...

15. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

But hopefully they won’t drag it out to 87 seasons like The Walking Dead is doing.

16. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I went to the University of Wyoming. I guarantee you there are plenty of places in Wyoming to get rid of a body.

17. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

It's amazing what a set of mirrored Aviators does to someone. On Rip, with them, he looks like the most bad ass cowboy in history. Without his sunglasses, he looks like an associate pastor at a non-denominational church.

18. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

19. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I did like how John Dutton referred to him as "Jim" in one of the last conversations, basically showing him he is now a man. I kinda wish Rip would have done the same.....

sharkattack likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So I have Wargames playing on the TV in the background. I saw that as a kid (and at least once as a grown-up) and don't really remember who is in it other than Matthew Broderick.

In the first few minutes, there's a scene that NORAD where some military types are arguing and I certainly recognize an unmistakable accent even though the voice is not familiar. That has to be the legendary dude Jimmy was talking to at the 6666 ranch. I've seen him in a few things and I never need to see the TV to know it's him. I look up, and don't recognize the face but 40 years will do that if you ain't no Robert Redford. His voice is also markedly different (I'm not sure "younger" would be right description) but again, that accent… Quick check on IMDb and sure enough, Barry Corbin.

What's going on in that guy's mouth? :D