1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Number of commercials seem to have escalated with the popularity of the show. I usually watch it via DVR and fast forward but watched live last night. That sucked.

And Jimmy got a serious upgrade. An intelligent woman who makes good money versus a semi-bat shit crazy chick.

sharkattack and cav115 like this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"This is every meal, Rip. This is where she gets her revenge." :D

sharkattack, cav115 and pfhenry like this.
  3. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

"There is fruit in the salad"

1883 was pretty good too.. might do free trial of paramount plus for mayor of kingstown as well.

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I really like mayor of Kingstown, but it's way darker than yellowstone

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  5. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

i've watched the first 2 episodes on regular paramount... love it.. trying to time the free month trial to get all of M of K and 1883.. might be a month or so.

Jeremy Renner is a boss.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  6. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I don't know, the ending shoot out at the diner was pretty pivotal. Guy running for Gov saves a diner full of people from criminals but loses his (Sheriff/Deputy?) buddy........Rip is damn near Secret Service.

7. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Sometimes the amount of insane shit that befalls the main characters is just too over the top.

tl1098 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Free with the Xfinity I pay for to get internet.

HBO+ comes with the ATT cell phone stuff.

Both of those are given monthly expenses along with Prim for shipping so my TV outlay every month is purely Hulu (with commercials) and Netflix. I did also a few years back now buy a tivo box to record OTA content.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So Walker is going to walk to the barn with Beth to serenade her knowing that Rip is right next door? That's not even him being dumb, that's just lazy writing. Who is going to believe that anyone would be crazy enough to do that? :D

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    Shenanigans and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Agreed. And he knows Rip hates him. Bleh..

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Not sure if this has been posted, but Paramount is running a marathon starting at noon on Thursday, I think, starting from S1E1. I know the first two seasons were on another pay app, which is why I never started from the beginning.

DVR is set.

Shenanigans likes this.
  12. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Because Beth is above Rip in the hierarchy of the ranch.
    Beth wanted sad songs, so she could cry.
    Did you miss the confrontation with John?

CharlieY likes this.
  13. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Beth finally got a little reality check from Daddy. About time.

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Thanks for mentioning this. I found it and will record it too.

eggfooyoung likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There is no realistic scenario in which Walker isolates himself with Beth to play music for her with Rip on the property. Not even if she just found out she has cancer. I mean, come on, they just got over the Laramie thing in the bunkhouse.

16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Didn`t John at one one point tell Rip hands off Walker?

17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Don’t think so. He did tell Rip to take care of Morgan and that’s when Kayce intervened.

18. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I remember a scene with Walker walking down the drive ,leaving, bag on shoulder., and John and Kayce drive up; Walker says he`s leaving due to Rip.

John asks him to stay, says he is in charge. Thought he had words with rip after. Need to re watch. Last season I think.

19. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

I dunno, It definetly looked like he was performing a task, as requested by "family royality".

My thought is that if Rip had an issue with it, he would have addressed it right then....not see it, step back and close the door, talk about it later kinda thing.

Just an opinion, I could be totally wrong.

DrA5 likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not saying Walker's intentions were anything beyond what was requested of him, but it just wasn't smart. I would've sat down right there outside the bunkhouse, in plain view, and played the song.

That's the kind of thing that comes back later during an unrelated argument (with Beth) or gets Walker extra punishment after a minor unrelated screwup. But it's coming back.

cav115 likes this.