1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 11, 2022.

1. six6two

six6two AWD

I’ve done nothing but state my opinion on the issue here based solely on the kid who attempted to claim their bike’s version of the story.

A lot of people here seem to think Brian’s a POS, and that’s fine, but the burden of proof lies with those making claims.

I still haven’t seen evidence of any shitty behavior or even a violation of the AMA’s claiming process by Brian cited anywhere in this thread.

2. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

red white letters..or maybe red white # plate shite idk
    a KT HuskY with gas in well... the gas ... idk they all look same anymore!

six6two likes this.
  3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Then you can’t read. I gave a detailed story of why he’s a piece of shit from a foot away experience. Others have too.

brex and backbone like this.
  4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

If you're the only one that agrees with you, you might be a dumb fuck.

5. six6two

six6two AWD

Well the kid that tried claiming Haiden’s shit agrees with me, so I guess we know something you don’t!:crackup:

6. six6two

six6two AWD

Gasgas rules!!!

long path/road likes this.
  7. long path/road

play nice! boys :crackup:

8. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I tried.

Quicktoy and long path/road like this.
  9. long path/road

yes sir you did!.

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. Quicktoy

You both have the mentality of a child. Yes we all agree. The kid does too.

11. long path/road

do you personally know the kid? send some group pics..I'll patiently wait... end of damn fking day rules are rules. he had all the balls to abide by...said rules.. kid had the nerve which shit never gonna bitch about to play by the rules..have to give him that! regardless have balls enough to claim or call out just because..end of day I personally since none were there maybe and if soo.. fking reach out.. seriously end of day don't think so.. but always the case... someone might read a little more between the lines over someone's.. guess we should add this never thinking anything can go in that direction..kid played and obeyed the fking rule book like it or not.. guarantee rule will be modified after this..

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Nice isn't good for the ratings.

[​IMG]

stk0308 and long path/road like this.
  13. long path/road

:crackup:
    who gives a rats ass ??? don't need no fking ratings but the fking bickering... my lord! my bike is faster my pecker is bigger wtf like high-school all fking over again..:crackup:

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Claiming rules are a joke because they'll never work as intended. Somebody should have warned the poor kid of the impending shit storm. Always been that way. I remember Polen and Shobert's carbs being claimed at Loudon in '88, the Yosh forks that were sabotaged before being surrendered at Loudon (1994?), Miguel's F4i at Daytona, etc., etc. Even if the stuff in question had been quietly surrendered, no access to parts to maintain these bikes would have probably rendered them useless in short order.
    I remember in dirt track, the H-D factory teams that Parker and Carr rode for would claim each others' bikes. You were only subject to being claimed once a year, so those two were safe for the season after that.

15. long path/road

very well said...

16. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

This just shows how much of an idtio you really are. It does not matter if the promotor or god himself called Deegan about the claiming, Deegan is a responsible adult, and his response to the shady promoter should have been, "No thanks, I am not getting involved with trying to argue with an unaccompanied minor. I think I will mind my own business and let the team handle it according to the rule book."
    Anything other than that is wrong.
    I think the AMA should sanction Brian Deegan, Star Racing, the promoter and Yamaha for conduct detrimental to the sport or however they have that kind of behavior in their rule book.

17. six6two

six6two AWD

If your reading comprehension and critical thinking is as poor as this half-baked take of yours makes it out to be, I could not give less of a fuck what you think should have been done!

It absolutely DOES matter what led Brian to speak to the kid.. and even more so what was discussed and how, when questioning Brian’s character.

The kid was NOT unaccompanied… he was in the building with the AMA handling the claim ffs… and I’d bet my life if the promoter of any race you were ever at asked anything of you, you would oblige… much less on an issue directly involving your team.

God himself, huh?? FOH!:crackup:

18. Quicktoy

Did you seriously just knock someone for their reading comprehension? Seriously? The guy who just yesterday said that no one in this thread had given any kind of stories of why Deegan is a bad dude. I gave a detailed one early in the thread and reminded you about it yesterday and now you try and knock someone else for it? Seriously? Bahahahahahahaha.
    And you just listed a bunch of people not the child’s parents who were there in the building. By definition that means unaccompanied minor. Lmao at your reading comprehension.

19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

I don't really care about the rest of this arguing, but I've seen that sentiment posted 100 times in here and in all the youtube vid comments, etc...

If the last 4 years have taught me anything, its that this is hands down BLATANTLY false. Especially if you have a 100% working example in your hands. Even if you can't even change your own oil, there's somebody out there that can/will literally copy ANYTHING mechanical. There's a teen or professional that can/will crack ANY ECU programming. The things I have had made from my project bike from numbers on a sheet, a drawing, a physical example and then say "make this, but change this this and this about it" is endless. All you gotta do is have deep pockets and open your checkbook. I know a guy making 6-figures who will wifi into a $50k ECU in a car from half way around the globe to tune it real time from his couch as its racing at the track, and I'm sure he'd do it for me if I felt so inclined to fork over the money... you think a dude like that can't figure out some ignition/fuel map tables in a Yamaha single cylinder dirtbike? You think my buddy who's a racecar suspension engineer and builds shocks for Indy Cars can't figure out a dirtbike shock? c'mon...

I've sat and watched people replicate a damn YZR500 from scratch, whole engines from scratch, swingarms and frames from engineering schematics alone that are exact copies, my dogbones and linkage, my brake rotor carriers, my chassis, my swingarm, carbon anything you could dream up under the sun... forks, tanks, seats, fairings, airboxes, swingarms... if you think somebody even half way competent can't open up a set of forks and make copies of the valves/shim stack inside for future servicing and use from an existing example, you're insane. same for cams, pistons, rods, valves, porting, cranks, carbs, airboxes, you name it. Whether or not they do a good job at it, depends on who you're having do it, their skillset and ability to comply with ultra tight tolerances of measurement or not. Coming up with something new and cutting edge from a blank sheet of paper is way different than copying something that somebody's already done.

I woulda bought that damn bike, used it til it broke, then saved up money and fixed it as my wallet/job permitted and had a damn factory bike, then recorded all the measurements/materials and sold that info to anyone else who wanted it for cheap just to be a dick because these dudes were being such dicks. That whole argument is nonsense. That is the standpoint of somebody who literally has no idea what engineering goes into any pieces of a motorbike at all, which is a lot of fans and riders of motorbikes sure... or they are thinking like a 17 year old with a 17 year old's job, as if he won't grow up and earn more money one day. Whether you WANT to pay a premium out of your pocket for small batch machining and engineering is another story, but saying they'll be useless is a fallacy. There's more people out there doing insane things with racing bits than one might realize that go way beyond throwing together a Supersport R6 for track days or WERA races.

20. six6two

six6two AWD

Yes I just listed a bunch of adults, event officials who literally accompanied the kid throughout the entire claiming process with while you clowns are claiming that Brian(child predator in your words) ambushed an unaccompanied minor-100% bullshit!!!

You’re another one that can’t read, not so surprisingly. I said there’s absolutely no reason to be calling him things like a “POS” in the context of this attempt to claim. IDGAF about your run ins… or anybody’s really.

Not once have I made any assumptions of his character either way, or called him anything like a “stand up guy”… because I do not know.

What I do know is that you need a damn good reason to be calling someone a POS… and there is absolutely zero reason according to the kid you’re saying he fucking preyed on through this encounter, or literally anybody else involved with it on any level to attack the man’s character.

Again, couldn’t care less about your run ins… or any level of your opinion really as you’ve clearly stated that you see any adult who talks to a minor for any reason in a serious manner without their parent present as a child predator… that’s… telling, to say the least!

You may find better use of your time in running over to that other thread floating around here where folks are talking about actively hunting a child down and beating his ass over a careless racing incident that resulted in some extremely non life threatening injuries… but captain q-anon picks his battles very carefully, I guess?:crackup:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022