1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK| 2020 | Round 2 | Spain | Jerez | July 31-Aug 2

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 27, 2020.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No, it has not. Xaus is the undisputed GOAT.

vizsladog, cpettit, BHP41 and 2 others like this.
  2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Certainly in terms of carnage. He might have some competition in terms of number of crashes, but no one else was a nearly as good at completely destroying bikes.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Have to be honest, I’m not feeling wsbk anymore. Something just seems blah about it. I used to like more than 500gp but the last couple of seasons, have been a bit boring.

4. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Please elaborate; WSBK was very close and competitive all year in terms of results and a title race, no? Moto GP was done and dusted in record time.

5. henry_carlson

Young turkish rider, showed tons of promise last year, got pissy becasue he wasnt getting what he wanted in terms of contract from Kawi and dipped for Yamaha. some funding by the Turkish government, loves to do stoppies and rides on "the edge"

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. henry_carlson

I hope he can manage to fall and not smack his head!

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Definitely not the WSBK glory of old but this year should be interesting with Redding there and other guys moving to more competitive machinery.

cav115 likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If they keep dropping rounds out of the championship, there won't be much to get excited about.

Shocker, noles19, turbulence and 6 others like this.
  9. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Razgat was teamed up with Rea and Haslam for last year's Suzuka 8 Hour race. Kawasaki did not send Razgat out for even a single race lap. This makes Razgat mad. Razgat no likey. Razgat tells Kawasaki to get fucked. Razgat makes friends with Yamaha. Razgat goes fast on Yamaha. RAZGAT!

10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

what channel has this now? more NBC fuckery? or what we got goings ons?

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Team Green always. Top Hat would have been excellent on the factory team

~sent from mobile

12. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Just a reminder that team blue is leading the championship right now. Yeah, that might change after this weekend, or not.

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Kawi doesn’t usually do well at PI. Should be Rea’s championship now that they’re back in Europe.

Shocker and BigBird like this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

To be honest not much there for me to elaborate about quite frankly.

15. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine today? :D:Poke:

I'm excited. Primarily just because we've been deprived of racing for months and I can't wait to see how Garrett does. Last few years I haven't had time to keep up with WSBK. MotoGP and MotoAmerica were enough to fill all the time I had to watch races and then some. But I'm making time for them all this year. Like a junkie fiending for his fix.

16. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I’m excited, but I’d be more excited if I thought Gerloff was on a top rung bike. From what I’ve read, the 2020 R1 was tweaked a bit to allow for more power in race trim. At least at Phillip Isl his team was running ‘19s.

17. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Redding to to take his 1st maiden WSBK race win this weekend.

Canadian Bacon and Quicktoy like this.
  18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

The way Bautista did there last year, it will be the Duc’s race to lose.

19. henry_carlson

hahah well I hope you give it a watch!

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Who can manage the tire in that heat will take it. Rea has years on his bike vs the others who are on new to them bikes. That will give him a slight edge.

R1
    Rea
    Redding
    Razgatlioglu

Quicktoy likes this.