1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK| 2020 | Round 2 | Spain | Jerez | July 31-Aug 2

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 27, 2020.

1. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I usually look at the lap times to see who is consistently in a range, as opposed to cutting a fast one-off lap. Garret's FP1 consistency was pretty good. FP2 looks a little slower over all, but consistency still looks good.

2. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

Looked like he might have intentionally bailed, as if the brakes weren't working properly.

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Not really an engine infraction per se, more of we fucked up and violated a subsection of a subsection of a subsection of a technical rule. Sucks to be them, next time they’ll do things according to the rules.

Newyork likes this.
  5. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Did that have any play in Krummenacher’s decision to leave? He clearly has some issue with that team’s management.

RANDY KRUMMENACHER CLARIFIES A FEW POINTS REGARDING THE SITUATION WITH MVRC s.r.l.

Italy 14-07-2020

Having communicated his decision to dissolve his contract with MVRC s.r.l. regarding participation in the Supersport 600 world championship with a press release issued on 10 July, Randy Krummenacher would like to clarify the following:

RK: “I was aware of the consequences in taking the decision not to continue racing in the Supersport 600 world championship with MV Agusta Reparto Corse, managed by MVRC s.r.l.. When I say consequences, I mean that, even before I told Mr. Andrea Quadranti, director of MVRC s.r.l., of my decision to abandon the path we set out along together, I knew that I would probably end up missing a few races if not the entire season. I have a contract with MVRC s.r.l. that binds me to them until the end of the 2020 sporting season and so, if we cannot come to an agreement, I will have to wait until then before I can set out on a new professional path. I want to clarify the fact that I am not, and have not, been in contact with any other team with a view to organising any races this season, and that goes for all categories.

In addition, and in case this is not clear, I also want to underline that I hold MV Agusta in very high regard in terms of the bike and its enormous potential. Hence, when I speak about MV Reparto Corse and the previously mentioned shortcomings, I am referring solely and exclusively to MVRC s.r.l., the firm that manages MV Reparto Corse in the Supersport 600 world championship. As I’ve said, my press office will communicate any updates and developments in due course.”

6. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

The team confirmed it was indeed a brake failure

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

You're telling me that team "forgot" they aren't allowed to unseal engines? Even most of us losers on a club racing forum know that's a rule. To me, this gives Krummenacher's cryptic comments more credibility.

fastedyamaha likes this.
  8. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

Rinaldi has been setting fast laps in both tests a Misano and Catalunya, so him being fast is nothing new if you have been paying attention. Everyone in the paddock agrees he is going to have a great future. I'll bet if he finishes better than Chaz this year, he takes the factory seat at Aruba Ducati from Chaz.

9. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Is anything televised on TV?

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

50% of the times something is televised, it's always on TV.

11. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Is it really not going to be televised in the USA

12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I watch it on my television.

13. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Well done Scott

14. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Great Scott...

Wonder what happened to VDM’s R1? That was some serious smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It blew up...

16. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

REDDING!!!!!

17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Looks like a decent showing for Garrett. Not bad all things considered. I’d love to see him competing for top 10 consistently by the end of the year

Newyork, cpettit and track wagon like this.
  18. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

I told yall about Rinaldi. Good show Scott....

19. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Nice to see Gerloff consistently in the top 10. I heard the announcers mention that Baz has a 2020 motor. Is his bike higher spec than Gerloff's?

The Great One and turbulence like this.
  20. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Redding with the double! Chaz second. Rea down in P6, Gerloff P10, ahead of Sykes and Haslem.