1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

would you willingly let your cousin(30 male) get a 50cc faggio scooter

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, May 16, 2018.

1. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

totally his cup of tea lol

2. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Let him get it.

And laugh at him when people call him a "faggio." :crackup:

Phl218 and pfhenry like this.
  3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

If he is think about a scooter he does not even deserve to think about a grom. Broome!!!!!! Some uppercuts are needed on isle 3.

pfhenry likes this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

Let him get a scooter and kick him in the nuts every time you see him for that

5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Why not a street legal 250 enduro? He could keep his man card,and hooligan every now and then.
    How much is in the budget?
    You dont wanna queer a boy up with a scooter,just say it!!

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Can’t be any worse than racing lightweights.

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If he has to ask your permission, he can turn in his man card.

obcbr likes this.
  8. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Is it really called a "Faggio"?

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yep..well in GTA

or it's mother brand, the Piaggio

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

[​IMG]

pfhenry likes this.
  11. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

I literally have chainsaws with bigger motors than that.... I'd encourage it just so I could harass him

pfhenry likes this.
  12. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Not a damn thing wrong with scooters, if 50cc's is enough for the job, great. The cousin sounds like a hipster tool, so does it really matter what it rides?

cha0s#242 likes this.
  13. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

I used to ride my wife's scooter to work once in a while, just to keep the gas fresh. It was a 50cc buddy with a pipe/intake/carb swap. It would do 52 all day long and was just fine for commuting.

Only problem with it is that people lose their minds when they see an adult male riding one. People cut you off. I got the finger at least once per day. One day some jackass at the gas station starts telling me how he was going to kick my "faggot ass". Things escalated and if his buddy hadn't dragged him out of there, we would have probably ended up in jail. I stopped riding it after that.

It's all fun and games till it isn't, and some people don't know where the line ends. Just sayin.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

:eek::eek:

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Jesus F@cking Christ, where the hell do you live ? Bigotttown ? I ride my gf's Vespa pretty often and have never encountered such retarded behaviour.

In a heavy urban environment, it's the perfect means of transportation. She goes to work for two weeks on a 5$ tank of gas and can park it anywhere. I don't get the hate at all. They're pretty popular over here, but not as much as they are in Europe.

obcbr likes this.
  16. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Gas station was in Taylor MI.

Yes, the city that got a shout out from Kid Rock in "Devil without a Cause".

17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Say no more.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Ride your own ride. The gf had a scooter when she was in college. I dusted the cobwebs off and was rolling around scraping the center stand in full leathers. I've had Harley guys give me the finger while riding a sportbike and been called a hipster douchebag riding my old CB. I don't really have time to get a public opinion on how to be one of the cool kids.

BigBird and cha0s#242 like this.
  19. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

T
    Taylor-Tuckey... explains a lot! #Merica!

ineedanap likes this.
  20. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

I had a douche experience like that while I was on my Z125.

I usually don’t ride it on the street to much other then to the gym and cruising around the neighborhood I mostly bought it for pit bike duty. That being said the wife loves to take it up the street to a local ice cream establishment. We stopped for gas one time on our way home and some tool bag on a hayabusa wearing a white beater, basketball shorts and flip flops comes out of no where and says I hope your cock is bigger then that engine and offers to take my wife on a “real mans” bike. The cocky asshole I am started to walk over there and my wife kept me at bay and I finished getting gas.

He gets on his bike and spins the rear wheel out of the parking lot. As he reaches the roadway he gas’s it again over a speed bump and high sides himself off the thing and an oncoming car coming the opposite way hits him mid air. The car was only doing 15 give or take.

I ran over and he was pretty messed up. Karmas a bitch.