1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

would you willingly let your cousin(30 male) get a 50cc faggio scooter

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, May 16, 2018.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

You’re a fucking homophobic tool if you DONT think this is badass. 50cc

Attached Files:

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

just ride a faster scooter...lol. Not the maxi kind though.

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

They used to have a "Nitro Nori" Haga edition of that scooter too. That's the one I would have because I always liked Haga.

[​IMG]

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

A Tmax is pretty cool IMO. Burgman and Majesty... ok not cool but they sure are useful. I kept my Majesty 400 while several other bikes came and went, it ended up getting used more than anything.

TurboBlew likes this.
  5. TurboBlew

the burgman wasnt my cup of tea but if I was droning on highways it would be a neat bike.
    The tmax is cool too but for city commuting abit large.

6. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

I ride the Mighty S Max way more than my FZ1 parked next to it. It's a riot. Everyone thinks they're your buddy when you're on a scooter (at least around here.) I usually plan for a certain delay factor when stopping for gas, as everyone always wants to ask about it, mileage, etc.
    [​IMG]

cha0s#242 and TurboBlew like this.
  7. TurboBlew

hows its actual size? I hate big windscreens and Goldwing girth on a commuter.

8. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Legroom is slightly cramped with the seat hump. Its skinny and the windscreen is low enough that I look over it rather than thru it.
    I love that stupid thing. Tons of storage under the seat, step through, 72 mph indicated 2 up, parking is a breeze anywhere, cops ignore you 'cause its a scooter, I could go on and on.
    [​IMG]

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

My wife's scoot is a Vespa PX150, throw back special edition (they made a handful of them in 2004 with the three speed grip shifters, kick starter, and two stroke engine). Now that we have two wee kids she doesn't ride it much so I take it to work periodically to keep it 'fresh'. That thing is like a rolling 1990's Momento's commercial. Remember those? When those douches would do something dumb as shit, then hold up a pack of Momento mints and everything was cool? Smoke billowing out, engine screaming, front wheel in the air, ripping all over sidewalks, off curbs, bike paths, park it wherever the F you want and people just smile. That thing shakes so bad it broke the mirror off one day while my wife was riding it to work.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - a 50cc may be a bit small bit a scooter is like a fat chick. Fun to ride but you don't really want you friends to see you doing it.

cha0s#242 and TurboBlew like this.
  10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My wife has a 400 Burgman Type S which is a "sport" model they had for a couple years. Just different trim but a much shorter windshield that even she can look over. I put a Leo Vince pipe on it and a K&N in it, it'll do an honest 88 - 90, checked with a gps not the optimistic speedo. I jump on it regularly, it's handy being able to carry stuff. Took it the other night to drop off a starter to be rebuilt, taking it tonight to pick it up. It's fun strafing the cruiser and harley guys thru the twisties. :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. TurboBlew

Im digging the "My wifes" moniker! :D

Banditracer likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

Can't see 50cc myself but they are cool.

13. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

If you actually sat on one, everyone else wouldn't see the 50 cc either. :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I ride the zuma a lot when it's running :D

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Mentos
    43E8720D-E0A5-46C0-9450-AB5CDAF8E8AF.png