1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst movie ever?

Discussion in 'General' started by motoboy, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That's awesome!!! but I'd replace the pistol with something like a butterfly net and maybe sport some 90s wrap around bug eye sunglasses.

2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

No one’s taking my deal?

Too bad, could be hilarious beeb lore some day.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What was it?

4. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

This.

“Y'all are missing out on The Room. I'll mail it to whoever asks as long as you mail it to the next person who asks in this thread.”

It really is that multi-dimensionally awful. Only after I read The Disaster Artist did I understand how it was so bad, and that there was bad not consumable on first watch because of the inability for a human to ingest the subtleties all at once.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pass. I've tried watching clips of that movie in the past and it gave me the screaming squirts.

6. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Whatever movie that guy is in has to be an instant classic...OMG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That guy is Sean Connery. Bond, James Bond. 007. Your OMG was not in a big enough font, lol.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The costume designer should have been shot.

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Why would you wanna shoot a blind man ??

10. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Worst movie of all time is easily the blair witch project.

11. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

“The Captive” with Ryan Reynolds. Great story line with the most f’d up writing, directing and producing I’ve seen in my lifetime. Just horrible from beginning to end.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Culling the herd...just because people tell you you can do anything you want doesn't make it so.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The Terror of Tiny Town.

14. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

There are so many truly bad movies out there, that it is hard for me to pick a worst. Maybe a bunch tied for the bottom and that doesn't count the ones that were B and C movies from the start. There are some movies that have won awards and stuff, that I think just suck. I would include the Big Lebowski and Pulp Fiction in that category. Are they the worst? Maybe on some days for me. I do know that I have seen them once and will never watch either of them again, along with the Kill Bills and a few others.

motoboy likes this.
  15. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

You can't just start calling good movies bad to fit in around here ok?

16. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

The 'Gone in 60 seconds' redo was straight TRASH:Puke:

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Let’s try this here ...

Anything with Tarantino attached to it. His movies suck more balls than Metalhead at a Metallica concert bathroom.

motoboy and Newyork like this.
  18. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Yes, I can.

19. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

OK, probably not the worst, but certainly most overrated has to be The Godfather... Watched it once and i've never been so bored and disappointed in my lfe. F'kin Italian male soap opera...

Newyork likes this.
  20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Not a movie, but I watched the entire Sopranos series last year for the first time. Total garbage. Can't figure out why everyone was talking about it 20 years ago or whatever. Tony Soprano, fatass with his little chipmunk voice. Give me a break!