1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 01 | Yamaha Finance Australian Round | 28 FEB - 01 MAR

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Ya wsbk has always been that way. Figured they’d up their game a hair. Don’t even need commentary.

2. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I think the practice thing is kind of location dependent. Last year (or maybe the year before), sometimes you got it and sometimes you didn't. I usually try to listen to the track announcers on the WSBK app during practice when they had it running.

turbulence likes this.
  3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

last year they only showed practice at the European rounds I believe. They fly aways are qual and races only.

turbulence likes this.
  4. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Which seems really weird...I mean the cameras are there, and iirc, they show clips from practice, so they are recording during practice. How much more would it cost them to stream the video and improve the product (your subscription) with little additional cost?

5. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Enough for us all to complain more about the subscription cost

6. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 1

7. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

129€ for motogp
    59€ for wsbk

Rooting mostly for Rea,Redding and BMW :D

8. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

69,90€ ($76.82) for WSBK according to the website https://secure.worldsbk.com/en/subscribe
    139.99€ ($152.24) for MotoGP according to https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe
    I can't get to the MotoAmerica pricing, but I think that was $55 for returning customers

I assume that your pricing is for returning customers, not new suckers like me. $284 USD for a year of racing isn't bad, but my wife watches TV and our cable bill is already pretty exorbitant. So I'm sharing the MotoGP pass with one friend and will see about striking a deal with another for the WSBK.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wait. What?

10. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Not exactly a returning customer.
    I activated the cheap , off season, black Friday 1€ videopass and the auto renewal option would charge me 59€. When I cancelled it, they sent me a message that I was gonna lose the black Friday deal (59 for a year) but as you can see in the screenshot below, that was not the case.
    Screenshot_2020-02-27-21-33-20-046_com.android.chrome.jpg

11. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

You have a lot of notifications. Are you going to check them before WSBK starts up?

12. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Not enough time... :crackup:

13. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Wooo Hooo WSBK about to start on Eurosport2 for those that have access.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  14. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Ooops, I spoke to soon, its just some re-runs of last years races. But they do have a look ahead to 2020 on later this evening. For watching WSBK Eurosport2 I've found to be the best channel to view on.

15. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

I look after a couple local 600 riders in the ASBK series. Suspension mainly but general mechanical as well.

Steeltoe likes this.
  16. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You know after checking my bank account today. Can I give you $23.50 and we share your login? :crackup:

rd49 likes this.
  17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Not a fan of it in MA, but I'd be okay hearing him give thanks to his lord and savior in world superbike :D

18. prm

prm Well-Known Member

19. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Bikes on track. No audio
    :(

20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Here you go, vrooom vrooom, brap brap brap. :D

badmoon692008 likes this.