1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 01 | Yamaha Finance Australian Round | 28 FEB - 01 MAR

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Feb 25, 2020.

1. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Marquez did

2. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Because finishing 2nd to Marquez and beating all the other shorties out there isn't being "competitive"?

motoboy likes this.
  3. prm

prm Well-Known Member

#31 all the way. Disappointed to read he’ll be on the ‘19 bike, not the ‘20. I thought there were some mods on the ‘20 that would allow the builders to get more ponies out of it. He’s got a good attitude and I think he’ll make good progress throughout the year. For the title though, Johnny Rea!

Senna likes this.
  4. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

It has a better top end (cylinder head and valvetrain), which should give it a few more ponies. I couldn't find it anywhere, but I guess it's an issue of the bike not being ready? It will be interesting to see trap speeds - and should be an indicator what to expect from the MotoAmerica '20 R1s as well, as that is something they needed to run against the Yosh bikes. Cam barely stood a chance at RAm and COTA because of that.

5. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

At Road America, the GSXR's would eat the Yamahas ALIVE. It was fun to watch.

6. Hoffman900

It makes for bad racing as the Yosh bikes could park it in the corner, kill the drive of the R1 and then just motor away. Obviously Toni knows this and does it on purpose. I remember Josh's sister live streaming the race in 2018 (Josh on the Attack Yamaha) and during the red flag for Scholtz crashing, Josh came in all hot cursing how "I get a drive on Toni and he f**king pulls 6 bike lengths on me by the end of the straight"... he was exasperated.

7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

How much is the wsbk pass

8. Hoffman900

+1 . I'll buy it to support / root for GG

cav115 likes this.
  9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

turbulence likes this.
  10. assjuice cyrus

11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

That happens when you buy 8 boats, fishing gear, an RV, etc etc. :D

12. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

over the course of the season, its Johnny Rea, but i am excited to watch Gerloff make progress.

13. assjuice cyrus

Dick!:crackup::crackup:

rd49 likes this.
  14. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Did I miss the part where world super bike wont be on Bein sports ?

15. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

16. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Im here working away..

Attached Files:

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Apparently :D

track wagon likes this.
  18. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

worth it. :D

turbulence likes this.
  19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Mine went thru yesterday at 76.07 US. Probably varies slightly day to day with the exchange rate.

Apparently they don't show any practice with the video pass ? Was just looking at the schedule and it only shows Superpole as live video. Didn't realize that. :(

20. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

looks a bit chilly