1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win FREE SILKOLENE NOW - Not a joke. Another Sunday telethon!

Discussion in 'General' started by motoliberty, Sep 22, 2002.

1. TZ925

TZ925 I do it for His glory!

Don't forget the TZ250's and Honda RS250's in Formula 2. The 2-smoke guys use a fair amount of oil too. Gearbox, Premix etc.

I know we aren't many but it sucks to see everyone else getting the contingenies but us.

Monty Warsing

2. Hey Motoliberty,

What kind of deal can I get from you buy calling that number? I use Silkolene Pro Plus 4 oil, and Silkolene chain spray lube. I've never tried the grease you offer, I plan to but I'm only half way thru the tube of grease that is the same grade or close to anyway that I get from work. Of course I run the stickers on my racebike and my transpo vehicle and I even got a friend to run Silkolene and know he's telling others about it. I was paying $10.95 a quart for the Pro Plus.

3. motoliberty

motoliberty Well-Known Member

Hi CBRF4 racer.... My normal racer discount price for Pro 4 plus is $10.20/ liter. However, I suggest you think about buying it by the 4 liter jug, because that save a couple of bucks per oil change.
    Now, you mentioned one very important thing. You've already told someone else, and now they're turning on others to Silkolene. I LIKE THAT. So, for you, Mr. CBRf4, I'll put you on my 25% off program. That means that you've been paying $43.80 and now you'll get the same 4 liters for $31.50. No tax outside Texas. I'll even pay the freight on your first order, but after that, it's just $10 per case or box maximum freight charge. (freight is usually cheaper than tax and we'll pack as much as we can into one order)
    This is not for everyone, just you, because you said the magic "referral" word. The racer discount price would be $35.70.
    I'm NOT Silkolene USA. I'm just a dealer. I don't care about where you finish, I want referrals.
    I can be reached at 1-800-214-RACE if you'd like to order. Audrey AKA Queen of Silkolene

4. Nice to meet you Audrey (Queen of Silkolene)! Thank you for offering me the discount of 25%. That will be most helpful! So I just ask for you when I call then? My name is Mike Christensen btw. I'll try to call the number you gave this week to touch base and see about that first order. The shop is getting my bike to put on display this weekend so I want to do a oil change before hand! So maybe I will hold off on getting it to them untill I receive my order from you. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you or if there is someone else I'm to ask for.