1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Win FREE SILKOLENE NOW - Not a joke. Another Sunday telethon!

Discussion in 'General' started by motoliberty, Sep 22, 2002.

1. motoliberty

motoliberty Well-Known Member

Here's the deal. I'm at Moto Liberty right now, and will be giving away FREE Silkolene products to select callers. All you have to do is call 1-800-214-RACE right now, and you could win. Only 1 call per person! I've done this several times before, and it's always fun, but I'm learning, so here is the deal this time. The 4th caller will receive a select pack of goodies, including contact cleaner, PPC, grease, Pro Prep etc. The 15th caller gets $50.00 worth of the Silkolene products of their choice. (See www.SilkoleneStore.com to choose.) Why do I do this you ask? Because I want your Silkolene Contingency Award Certificates[/B]
    I'll make it easy for you to redeem them. Just send them to:
    Moto Liberty 11441 N. Stemmons Freeway, Suite 209, Dallas, TX 75229. I'll pay freight to you. Just write on the certificate what you want, and wha la. A box-o-product will be waiting at your door for you. Moto Liberty's Brett Champagne, the Cajun King will be at the GNF and can deliver there if you make arrangements by calling 1-800-214-RACE. Help me be the #1 Silkolene dealer in the USA! Thanks. Audrey AKA Sliderwoman and The Silkolene Lady.

2. motoliberty

CALL NOW!

HEY EVERYONE, I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ALL DAY. The game is on, make that call to 1-800-214-RACE

3. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

an hour later and I was only caller number one.:confused:

4. motoliberty

Still time to call and win.........

5. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

can i call again, obviously nobody wants it!!:D

6. paperclip

paperclip D'oh!

do i need certificates to participate?

7. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

can someone else phone from the same apt??? i was #14 poop!

8. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

crapola, #16

Lee

9. motoliberty

WE HAVE A WINNER! Thanks to everyone for playing. It took a little while today, but that's OK. Congrats to our two winners. 4th caller was Jerry Shilling. The lucky 15th caller was Brent Brussard. I think I'll be converting him from the "M" oil over to Silkolene. Really, the only reason I went out on a limb to promote Silkolene is because from the Moto Liberty race days, I know they are true race fans and support that by posting contingency. Did you know they posted over $100,000.00 worth of contingency in the States this year? Do they do that in the UK? NO> people already BUY it. So come on. Support the companies that support you, whether you get it from me or not.
    Audrey

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

All my fans will be upset if you spell my name wrong:Gary Schilling,:cool:

11. motoliberty

Good thing we cleared that up, Mr. Schilling. I'd hate to confuse the UPS driver when your Freebies arrive.

12. n2indy

n2indy Well-Known Member

Thanks Moto Liberty. Now, if I could only be so lucky on the track and pull off a win and collect some contingencies.

Name correction here too,
    Brent Broussard
    www.xlr8tn.com

13. motoliberty

Could be. There won't be any engine problems now... Up to you. And, if you do get a certificate, remind me and I'll double the value!
    Audrey

14. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Too bad they don't offer anything to the lightweight racers. We use oil too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2002
  15. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Don't you mean THEY use oil too:p

16. Tracee Polcin

Yeah that's it, use. Too early today.;)

17. motoliberty

You know I love the lightweight classes... I got Silkolene to post in GP Lights this year at the other series. I'll work on them for Lightweight at WERA for 2003.

18. Tracee Polcin

Audrey when I say LW's, I mean all classes run by small bore bikes. ie D-SBK, Clubman and the such. Thanks for your efforts. I continued to use Silkolene when I made the switch from big bore bikes to the small bore bikes fwiw.:)

19. Geesh do this during the week huh. I can't get online while at the race track lol I could have used the Pro Plus 4 oil for my next oil change this week.

20. motoliberty

OK..... I've had other requests to do this sometime other than a Sunday. Next time I do it, it will sometime during the week in the evening. Promise. By the way, you can still get that Pro 4 plus by calling us at 1-800-214-RACE. :)