1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who sucks more than David Sadowski at RR color commentating???

Discussion in 'General' started by Renaissance man, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

I waited to write this, BUT I am going to do this. Realizing that having motorcycle racing on TV is itself awesome, I do not believe there is anyone more incompetant than David Sadowski at color commentating.

I am OK with the consistently blown call, "DID YOU SEE THE PUFF OF OIL OUT OF ****** *******'s BIKE?" (I have yet to see what the hell he is talking about most of the time).

The "back markers" remark is really funny as he consistently got lapped on factory bikes. He flat out sucked most of the time.

TODAY, This idiot can't figure out that Hacking crashed because his pads backed out from a tank slapper. I had to laugh as he pulled reason after reason out of his ass except the most logical one.

I guess the fact his mug is on TV commentating on racing is a good thing, BUT couldn't we get someone who can tell the audience what the hell is really going on?

Marcus McBain

Last edited: Jun 8, 2002
  2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

marcus, larry meirs was worse................ but not much!!!!

who do you think would be better? let's decide and send our vote to SPEEDCHANNEL. matbe hacking after he gets canned. "uhhhhhh you know uhhhhhhhhhh you know ummmmmmmm you know uhhhhhhhh!":D

3. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

submit some sample tapes and if they're better the producers will hire YOU

4. Rich Around

Rich Around Well-Known Member

As a born again Christian I sympathize with my fellow born again Christian Sadowski. The words from Dave's mouth is straight from God himself. I'm thinking maybe there is a slight communications problem between Dave and God?! Also, born again Christians can't do no wrong, so there you go all you heathens!

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

6. Rich Around

7. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Did someone say something? There goes that rectal itch again.

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you can not deny ben affleck's cool ass role in "Boiler Room" that's right skippy, get the fu%k out of here!!!

SORRY....... i meant this for the "sum of all fears thread!!!" whoops.

9. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

And you sir, are almost the weakest link- next to Rich Around, ya know! :D Just kidding, schleprock. I just think Harrison Ford is a better Jake Ryan.:cool:

10. SpongeBob WeaselPants

I was expecting some sly play on words.

BTW, the period should be inside the quote marks. :D

11. Rich Around

Alright, I give up. You have a good weekend. :D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ROTFLMAO! Most excellent. Gentlemen, I thank you for the entertainment. :D

13. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

larry meirs blows my wang ........send him out to pasture with howard cossel ya i know he is dead guys

14. mreish

mreish Junior Human Stink Beast

Carl Fogarty.

15. Shane417

Shane417 I Need A Job!!!!

I kinda figured you were a born again christian by your screen name!!!!:p Just kidding man!!

Wasn't that JACK Ryan?!? Sorry fella's.....I'm just bored and need more posts!!!

16. cheater

cheater Well-Known Member

Larry sucked really really bad. My personal favorite turd was
    Nick Ienatch

17. RB

RB Well-Known Member

the original post said color commentator which this guy is not but his presense in any capacity lowers the quality of the announcing:

Marty Reid .................

Whether it is MC racing, drag racing or off road trucks and buggies Mr Reid just plain sucks.

Ray

18. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Who sucks more than David Sadowski at RR color commentating???

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo body!!! "

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

UFA! I tried to forget him. He is absolutely the worst. Mumble MacGurck!

I like Sadowski. I think he does a pretty good job. :D But I'm biased when it comes to Ski.

20. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

the 2 guys on speed tv that do world superbike are pretty good now that they really dont have a brit like carl fogarty to suck carl nuts about everything in the world ........jeez thats all they used to do when he was racing.