1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who doesn't have a ride who would be a sure top 10 WSBK?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Nov 2, 2023.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I follow those pretty good. I'm looking for people I might not have thought of.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Fabio Digiantonio

Iannone.

Rossi.

The spelling of the first two are questionable at best.

3. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

What about Davies? Don't know what he's got going on though

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Troy Bayliss.

418 likes this.
  5. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

JD Beach is who I’d be screaming at you until I burst a blood vessel even as soon as a month ago but I think he has a ride here in the US either in dirty track or on the MA grid.

is Bradley Ray available?

Chino52405 likes this.
  7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dani Pedrosa

StaccatoFan and Sabre699 like this.
  8. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

PJ was a force in WSS. He knows the tracks well and I think when he went to WSBK he was on a honder to wasnt a good representation. Dont think he has a ride next year. Thats all I got since you crushed JH4 idea.

9. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Cam B. Not sure what he’s doing. Top 10 in WSBK is a high standard. I assume Aldeguer already has a ride. I think that kid is going to do well.

Pedrosa and Digiantonio are about the only that truly fits the requirement. Maybe Crutchlow. Guintoli? Canepa?

Stretch for a tryout, SDK. I think he has a lot more talent than he has shown in Moto2. Put him on a bike for a day and decide if there is potential.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2023
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Miguel Duhamel. He's only about 30 now.

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

JD or Mesa

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Josh Hayes.

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Spies

Steeltoe likes this.
  14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

JD Beach will race anything, anytime and do the win place or show routine. I could see him top 10 in WSBK.

5axis and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Boss actually asked me if I thought he would come back. He worships The Ben. :D

Quicktoy, raven433 and Senna like this.
  16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Whats Danny Eslick up to these days? :D

Sweatypants, DJ Baker and stk0308 like this.
  17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Brett McCormick.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  18. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

John McPhee - great M3 rider. Took Oli's Duc right in to the SS points when he got the shot to ride it. Even took the POS Kwak he was on to the podium in the rain.
    I think if the kid got a solid ride he would surprise some people.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I thought of him but he has a good job.
    Didn't he come back home because he wanted to be home? The ride was his to take in 2023.
    Take a massive pay cut to travel more and race street bikes? Come on, man.
    I have thought of him too but every time his name comes up in a Dave K fantasy, @Robby-Bobby reminds us that he's actually making good money Racing of dirt.

And to be honest, his handicap bothers me a little bit with the sponsors: I mean, a mullet in 2023? God damn...

DJ Baker likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have asked about him in years past. Can't remember why it was that I stopped asking but I know for sure it wasn't lack of talent. Something more practical. Like, a new line ofv work?
    I believed in him for a lot of Moto 3 years. And I have had hopes that things would work out for him when he tried BSB, then WSSP. But honestly, I have lost faith. I wouldn't even put him on the supersport bike.
    By the way, I might be coming back for names for that one after we deal with the issue at hand.