1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where's Dunlops apology

Discussion in 'General' started by TBSgraphics, Mar 15, 2011.

1. sowega

sowega #710

I heard something very similar :crackup:

2. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Man, I sure hope so.

3. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Over the years I've been racing I've "heard" a lot of things, most of which didn't happen. Nothing personal but I'll believe it when I see tires on the truck.

4. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Hey, gotta stay positive right!? I only asked since I had a good Dunlop front and was curious and hoping to only buy one tire instead of a pair. I plan to try the bridgestone slicks next year anyway if slicks are allowed across the board. Seemed as though they were going to try and follow suit like they did with the big bikes and make a US rear. I ran pirellis for what it's worth this past weekend.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Tyler, has been on a SV650 with Bridgestone 160 or 165 slicks. I think it is a 165 but I don't have it here to look at. At Big Willow in September he did a 1:27:19 on fresh tires to set a record in 1 class and then in his 3rd race of the day, with the rear flipped, he ran a 1:27:21 to set a record in another class. Big Willow is very hard on tires. We are running this tire on a Honda F3 rear wheel.

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

What can I say, I'm a negative nancy. :D