1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where’s Blake young these days

Discussion in 'General' started by GarrettRick, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So you gonna man up or what?

Tell him about your mini race wins. That usually gets shit done!

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Then you’re a bag of dicks.
    Oh bullshit. It’s you telling me I should “man up” and saying I was back peddling on my prior remarks while insinuating I was in fact judging/blaming Blake in some way. You’re the one making unsupported comments then running off like a little bitch. Don’t try and spin this back on me like you’re suddenly not interested or you’re above reproach. You willingly talked shit. So don’t try and play it off after the fact. Do you know Blake?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

[​IMG]

5axis and joec like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh, I interjected. :crackup: Um OK. :D
    Nut swinger

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m too busy shopping for candy and building motors.

tl1098 likes this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So to be clear, you aren't going to man up? I am screenshotting the lack of manning up.

speedluvn likes this.
  8. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Please explain how I'm gonna be a bag of dicks when you called me a pussy. For me to following you Garth, I'm gonna need you to stay on point. I do not know him intimately if that's what you're asking. Your point in this diatribe? :rolleyes:

9. speedluvn

Be careful with focusing too much attention on G 97 because Clarence may get jealous. :Poke:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

My point is you made an accusation that you couldn’t support and when asked for a clarification you avoid and deflect.
    You’re the one who ran their mouth and told me to man up over something you have little to no direct knowledge of. So fuck you.

oh and if you are what you eat, like you stated. Then you are a bag of dicks. Is it really that hard for you to follow?

11. joec

joec brace yourself

Not listening to Erasure.

12. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Some of us do it every day. :eek:

TurboBlew and E Reed like this.
  13. joec

joec brace yourself

It's a hard habit to break..

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

So Blake is in Chicago?

TurboBlew and t11ravis like this.
  15. speedluvn

I told you what I eat and now you want to claim that I eat something else. That's your opinion.

Please explain why you are so easily agitated? You were clear enough in your first post in this thread. The second post appeared to show that you were concerned how others would read your original post. Hence, I used the term back peddling.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Ass, titties...ass & titties, ass ass, titties titties, ass & titties.

17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Girls! Girls! You're both pretty! It's ok, no reason to fight over boys.

Jesus this offseason needs end. Fuckin place is turning into a backwoods Kentucky trailer park round here.

OldGuyOnBlu and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  18. speedluvn

No, no, no! Just your normal internet thuggery and because of it I got some shyt slung on me. Now the rest of the beeb can't whose who. I've been talked to abrasively but in the words of a former celebrity, "when they go low, you go high". :flag:

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

20. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Dam, being interviewed on "Speed Channel"......fack was it THAT long ago??????

Time flies.

I'd be interested in what he is currently doing. I hope he is well, I always enjoyed his riding

G 97 likes this.