1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where’s Blake young these days

Discussion in 'General' started by GarrettRick, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Last i heard he bought and fixed up a RV Park or something and is doing really well for himself

HPPT likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

:moon:

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

So what you’re saying is, that you’d be catching if we were to get a room? NTTAWWT :Poke:

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't drag me into this shit. I pick and choose the shit I get dragged into.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  5. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Not this time.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’ve already established you’re going to do both with Rob & Clarence. :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh sure, you’re Switzerland alright. :D

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

From what I can gather he's in a trailer park in Pensacola with a bag of dicks.

scottn, Chino52405 and speedluvn like this.
  9. speedluvn

Come on in the water is fine. :rolleyes:

I’m sorry but you gotta get some of this shyt too. @G 97 dragged me into this shit show.

10. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

I'll risk jumping in the middle of a purse fight, just because I have a Blake Young story that makes him a rider I'll never forget.

He was the hot, up and coming new rider at the time. We were doing a fly/ride trip around California based around the AMA round at Sear's Point (or whatever it was called then). Anyhow, my wife and I are walking around the pits and stopped to look at some details on the superbikes. Up walks Blake from the trailer and strikes up a conversation with us. Where are you from? Hope you are enjoying the races. All that stuff. We talked for quite a while.

"What a nice guy" I thought. He went out a bit later and won at least one race as I recall. It was cool to see a rider who was so down to earth and friendly and seemed to be little stressed what he was doing and enjoyed it.

11. speedluvn

I thought Garth wanted a bag of dicks but didn’t know how to ask for it?

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:Good Lord. I dragged you into this? :confused:
    Nice try. :rolleyes:

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I just went with the cliff notes version for the slow folk.

KneeDragger_c69 and VFR#52 like this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

No, a bag of dicks is what you are, since you are what you eat.
    You need to pay attention. :Poke:

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No. You jumped face first into it (Post #10). Garth had provided information he had heard and you went sideways with extreme prejudice. It's been entertaining, but it wasn't warranted.

rk97 and SuddenBraking like this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep. Blake is a nice guy and a good dude.

17. speedluvn

I was minding my own gawd damn bidness just waiting for the Miller time whistle to blow when I was called two bitches and a pussy before 10am.

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Saw him in a really good race with Herrin(?) for second place in the AMA Superbike race at Laguna in 2012, they were really roughing each other up.

G 97 likes this.
  19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Today,some dude in a 'yota pickup was seen sitting in traffic on south capitol st., thumping out his windows to the beat of "Respect",thanks to DaveK getting that stuck in his head........................oh how the mighty DC hardcore kids have fallen:D

joec and G 97 like this.
  20. speedluvn

Okay! I was feeling a little froggy and I leaped. But then Garth attempted to go
    to go full retard on me and I had to defend my mancard status.

joec and G 97 like this.