1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Speed didn't show from VIR....

Discussion in 'General' started by Schitzo42, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - dude, do the kid thing!!! I won't be there until 7:30 or 8.

2. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

what does a fella have to do to get one of them shirts?

3. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Well... Going to be at Road ATL AMA round? I'm not a big fan of dealing with shipping so I was going to try and figure out some way to sell them up there. Might have to talk to Mark there and see how he wants to do it.

-steve

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I'ts a long ride from here to Atlanta, butt I may just try it.

5. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Steve,

How about sending a bunch up to us Yankees? I could take care of distributing them up here, if you'd like. That way, you only ship once to those up here. We'll be going to the Beaver and Summit rounds next month and possibly the Mid-O round and could distribute shirts to North Easter's at those rounds.

6. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Yankees? We don't care 'bout no stinkin' Yankees.

We'll figure something out. The whole thought process went.. "Hey Mark, let's make some Mongo Who? shirts and we'll sell them and donate all the profit to the airfence fund." "Ok" ...

That's about as far as we got. Brilliant people that we are.

-steve

7. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

sounds like almost everything i'm ever involved in! I'll be at rd a- how do i find you?

8. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

sean or steve

which Vortex?

9. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

seriously, I worked it out and will be there if someone will give me a hint since there are 3 choices on Goggle. I showered and everything.

Moreland?

10. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Little 5 points

11. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

thanks

12. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

I officially declare little 5 points the worst driving area in the ATL. I found it, passed it, and for the life of me could not return. I drove through endless winding neighborhoods till I wanted to kill.....killl....killlll. then I ended up back in the city, found 85n and left town. I will drop them at MSP in the am. If we are going to sell them through the ebay store I will have to keep at least 1/2.

There are limited quantities so order early and often. Remember that the profits go to the AFF. the shirts will be 15.00 plus shipping and will be posted on my ebay store by lunch. specify size and quantity.

So, if you are local, PM Steve to reserve. If you are an out-of-towner, and need it shipped, order on the Fasttrack ebay store (link below).

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - yeah L5P can be a bit confusing.

14. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

I'd have more to say but the shirts are I'm swamped with T-shirt sales. Got yours in Steves box

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool thanks!!

16. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Something I think is cool about the Mongo Who? thing is the fact that this displays that Ben can and will acknowledge someone outside of the guys on the grid with him. I think his personable attitude is something that a lot of folks on the grid can learn from. :up:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

werd. still gonna have to hurt him somehow but I agree, he's totally focused but not to the point of obsessing which tends to slow peeps down.

18. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

At least you MADE the shirts. That's further than we usually get. ;)

19. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Yeah, I got a call from Steve last Thursday. "I am overnighting a package to you there at the track." :eek:

Oops, I mean, I had nothing to do with it. He overnighted them to SOMEBODY, but I'm not really sure who. :)

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:tut: