1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Speed didn't show from VIR....

Discussion in 'General' started by Schitzo42, Aug 21, 2006.

1. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Ewwww!!!! What'd you go and do THAT for? I knew he shaved his head...didn't need to know he shaved everything else. :Puke: No wonder he's not wearing a wedding ring any more.

2. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Oh...and I'll take two. Can ya make some in a ladies' tank or baby tee?

3. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Definitely want a couple also. Where will you be at Road Atlanta?

4. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Yeah, feel free to use them. Those are SpEd's pics.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

SpEd sucks.

6. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

steve: No V brother, kid or should I say young adult daughter just got here first job. starts tonight. want me to drop them in the MSP DMZ

7. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

So what's this crap you keep telling me about working so hard? Staying home to watch races? Hmmmm....:tut: :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mark - too bad you won't make it, I have a brand new sticker you might be interested in seeing :D

What's the largest size shirt you made?

9. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

yup, spent 5 hours waiting on Mr. High Speed DSL to show up and fix the connection. Dude shows up at 5:30 pm (my time slot was 1-5 pm). Now I have a cable line laying in the yard till 9-8-06 because they need to bury a new line blah blah blah. Oh and that morning I spent at the dentist. Not a very exciting absense. But at least it was tuesday and the AMA races I missed were on. Tonight I expect I'll be watching my son and picking up my daughter from her new job since mama works at night.

paradise

10. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

XXXL all the way to small - and yes I want a few stickers

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well if you do the drop to MSP for tonight then add a couple triple fats for me :D

I'll see if I can send some stix back via the same courier.

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Hey, you're preaching to the choir on that one. I'm still finding out how fun it is to try balancing work and keeping up with nine month old. Then trying to make up for work lost in the evenings till about three the next morning. :crackup:

13. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Yeah, drop them off at the MSP DMZ. I'll be over there on Saturday to work on some forks.

-steve

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Screw that! I want a shirt tonight!

15. limy_1

limy_1 Crash Starter

What shirt????????

MONGO WHO?

:D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah the heck with it, no shirts at the V I may as well stay up by the house.

17. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

can I bring my 11 year old to the V

18. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Can't take kids inside anymore. They opted for the smoking option. We found out the hard way when we tried to go up there with Mason.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sadly nope sorry. Parking lot only. Don't worry about it seriously, I'll probably go no matter what. I will have the new stix in case I run across some of the MSP crew and will pass them off for you.

20. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

damn I feel cornered. I want stickers as much as Sean wants shirts. Calling the neighbor. From 7-9 right?

what happened to freedom of movement, oh yeah, I copied myself, twice.