1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What song that, when you hear it, makes you nuts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 13, 2011.

1. crossroader

crossroader road racing junkie

What, no "hey soul sister" by Train? They're being pounded around here along with Jack Johnson... one can only take so much...
    Yup, Styx, REO suck too. Boooring.

Ed

2. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Lisa Wells-Cronin, Kevin's wife (REO Speewagon) is a very good friend of mine. Gonna tell Kevin what you said. :Poke:

While we're at it, Tommy Shaw of Styx is a good friend of my sister's. Gonna tell him too.

:D

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

awesome viewpoint coming from a guy named H8R!! :crackup:

4. rick burdick

rick burdick Rick122

Any Cheryl old Crow

5. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Styx and REO are two of my favorite bands. You can tell them that. :up:

These other guys have no taste in music. :D

A guy that I was on the submarine with grew up in Tommy's neighborhood. Their families were friends. Tommy's Dad even let my friend use his car for his prom date(a Caddy or something like that).

6. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

Anything Fred Durst/Limp Bizkit. I'll listen to comercials on another channel, or roll down the window first. Horrible horrrible horrible. No talent music. No talent lyrics. But most of what's played on the radio is only slightly better than a punch in the ear.

I'm in the 'love' kid rock group. When i hear his music, i can tell it shouldn't be that great, but can't help it. I'm from Michigan, just north of the D and he sings about Michigan alot. his concert at ford field sold out in 19 minutes. when he comes to saginaw it's impossible to get a ticket to his show. Doesn't make sense, but still like him.

7. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Not sure how my sis knows Tommy. I think they've been pals for a few years, at least. She knows EVERYBODY though.

Lisa (REO) and I have been good friends for more than 15 years. Very cool chick. Kevin's cool, too.

8. kiwi60

kiwi60 Member

Snoopy's Christmas, they played the thing so many times a day for the month before Christmas that I wanted to shoot the dam dog down myself!!

Crazy Frog

Any Beatles and Rolling Stones

9. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Anything by Taylor Swift. For the life of me, I can't understand why she is so popular! She can't sing and she looks like a half eaten chicken bone.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Most of what's on commercial radio...

11. lrmzx636

lrmzx636 Over TWO Customs

Eddie Money - Take me Home Tonight

and

The Outfield -

12. mineshaved

mineshaved product of my enviroment

anything by nickelback, puddle of mudd, 3 days grace etc etc.. female rappers...

13. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Rick Springfield pisses me off!

14. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Speaking of which...this huge hit for them is about a guy cheating on his woman with an underage girl. What's not to love? ;)

Josie's on a vacation far away
    Come around and talk it over
    So many things that I wanna say
    You know I like my girls a little bit older

I just wanna use your love tonight
    I don`t wanna lose your love tonight

I ain`t got many friends left to talk to
    No one`s around when I`m in trouble
    You know I`d do anything for you
    Stay the night, but keep it under cover

I just wanna use your love tonight, oh
    I don`t wanna lose your love tonight

15. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

Wayward Son

Lunatic Red- We have a classic rock station that plays it every friggin morning.

16. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

You mean Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider. :Poke:

17. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

Whoops, you're right. I still hate tho. :D

18. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

I'd prolly hate it too but I only hear it every once in a while.

19. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

WTF is Classic Rock? It sure as heck isn't the crap that I hear on those stations. :Puke:

20. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

ANYTHING by Jewel.

Makes me want to gouge my own eyes out with a spork.. she's nearly as upbeat as Pat Benitar(sp). Both need to be beat until they learn to be happy.