1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What song that, when you hear it, makes you nuts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 13, 2011.

1. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

kid rock

2. bj

bj Well-Known Member

We Are Family. I still hate those effin Pittsburgh Pirates and that was 31 years ago.

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I used to like Jessica until the US Top Gear copied that as well from the UK version...now it just makes me sad.

4. elevenn7

elevenn7 Well-Known Member

Kid Rock - All summer long. I get it , it's either love or hate with KR, but there's way worse.

Walk of Life - Dire Straits :Puke: Although, there are some great (seldom heard) Dire Straits tunes.

5. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

freecreditreport.com

6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

1. Yankee Doodle Dandee by Ethel Merman. I got it stuck in my head in an acute, clinical fashion one summer when I was working outside by myslef all day. Suicide starts to look like the best bet after an hour of that.

[​IMG]

2. The Eagles. Don't try to package your shit country music as rock and pitch it past me, buddy.

3. Don't Stop Believin'. Actually anything by Journey after Steve "Earstain" Perry wrecked that band. If I wanted to listen to shitty synth with Opera over the top I'd bust out my SNES and crank some Carreras.

4. I'm Goin' Downtown in a Luliaragh or whatever that shit by fallout boy is.

7. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

oh no you didn't

8. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

"Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd - overplayed so much I want to take a #3 locking wrench and smash whatever source it's coming from. The rest of their stuff I can tolerate in small doses.

"I Will Always Love You" by Screamin' Jay Hawkins - er, I mean Screamin' Whitney Houston. Makes me want to apply icepicks to my ears, preferably before her singing ruins them.

Anything by Shrill Phil Collins (anything he has sung lead on, not the song titled "Anything")

Any rap crap that rearranges the tools in my truck toolbox.

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

You are on the money with Whitney. Everytime that song goes into the key change I am struggling not to just yell at the top of my lungs "SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!"

10. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

Have you seen Lil' Wayne lately? :down:

11. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Every fuckin' song by Lady "I got no fucking talent and I'm one ugly attention whoring bitch" Gaga. I like to punch her in the throat.

12. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Gwyneth "Country Strong" Paltrow. You suck as a country singer. Go back to being an actress. No wait, you suck at that too.

Darius Rucker. Dude, really?? Unless you were that black dude on Blazing Saddles that says, "Excuse me while I whip this out" you don't fit in the country music scene. YOU'RE HOOTIE FER CHRISSAKES!!

13. You must be slizzard.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

:crackup:

I completely forgot about the one black man on earth with no rhythm.

15. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Wait, wait, wait... Flag on the play... I thought all you guys liked Lady Gaga and Kathy Griffin? :D

I keed, I keed....

I'd have to say Poker Face and anything by Kings of Leon...

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

You would be in trouble at the bar I work at. :D

17. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

The Eagles? I knew you were messed up in the head. :D

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

You suck.

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

:crackup: