1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do when items aren’t received?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chase Vieth, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Just so everyone understands, as a business practice, HR will do nothing but pass along the message. If you want your money, don’t mess with the dudes income stream by trying to get him fired. Instead, file a suit and have his wages garnished when he can’t/won’t pay.

Just trying to offer logic to the problem..

Funkm05, stk0308 and badmoon692008 like this.
  2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Someone get swingline.

3. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Someone hand Acree a pitchfork and a firebrand.
    Wuss.

5. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

If there is anything I can do to make anything right from my past I will. I wish I had the money to square every person I didn’t make whole. Ive made a lot of progress to recover my personal stability but haven’t reached the point of net positive in regards to cash or time to fully compensate others. I’ve never hidden or not responded to communication. If there is anything I can do to make past wrongs right. Please reach out. My contact information is well documented here.

6. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Fixerated.

But still an empty promise.

Liar. Thief. Cat killer!

A. Barrister likes this.
  7. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Funny the OP hasn't commented in a few.....

8. Chase Vieth

Chase Vieth Active Member

hes
    The reason it’s pending is because Ben’s account is -$1300 and he is making NO ATTEMPTS to refund.

News flash! I didn’t need PayPal to get involved when I paid Ben. It’s a cop out, he has had since JANUARY 23 to deliver these parts and spend my money. Simple.

9. Chase Vieth

Chase Vieth Active Member

“Working on a resolution” ?? Every day since January 23 has been a lie. You said you don’t have my money anymore, but yet you have time to visit the east coast and west coast every time I talk to you. A real man would have picked up his phone when I called and talked like a man. Cowards ignore calls and text back 12hrs later with an “out of town and forgot” excuse. You should be ashamed

10. benprobst

I am ashamed Chase. And doing my best to make it right as fast as I can. If I tried to pay you through PayPal when I didn’t have the money the payment would not have gone through. If we follow the claim process it will force through, give you your money and take me negative which I can deal with on my side.

11. benprobst

Also, for clarity. I am in no way saying I did anything other than fuck up in not shipping your parts. I issued a direct refund through PayPal this morning in an attempt to expedite the claim process. Let me know if this goes through successfully.

DWhyte91 likes this.
  12. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Seriously, enough with saying you screwed up. Its obvious that you did.

Refund the guy.

Its harder to be a disingenuous person than it is to be a good one.

13. benprobst

I refunded the money this morning, waiting on clarification if he received.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

One down.....

(sorry, I didn't want to, I had to)

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wasn't joking when I said that I have read his excuses before, word for word. I do have a long-ass email from June 2015 in my inbox that he sent one of his unfortunate customers whom I happen to know very well. Chase might be lucky and get his money because his deal is recent and he made it public, unlike people I advised to do so before. Nobody else will be getting anything. I will be very happy to be proven wrong.

16. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Has this thread reached the annals of the best of thread? Most sympathetic theft? Most apologetic theft . . .
    Most theft victims over the longest period of time? Something? Can someone make a ruling?

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

For those of us at work and can't see the image, please explain?

Just a thought. We've not seen anyone go full retard in quite sometime around this parts.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Did we determine why the op didn’t get his parts in the first place? Maybe Probst wouldn’t be in such a pickle if he’d either follow through on his promises, or not make promises he can’t keep in the first place?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Here's how this goes, Ben:

You make a list, and start from the least amount you owe someone to the greatest. You pay what you can and you pay regularly. When you check off the first, you start on the second. If that means you are bagging groceries, slinging burgers, or even raking a yard on the weekend for $10, you do it. And you keep moving on until every last penny is paid.

969, Funkm05, TurboBlew and 7 others like this.