1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do when items aren’t received?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chase Vieth, Mar 4, 2019.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I would send you the secret messages I have in support of Ben, but I'm going to ride my dirt bike.

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Cmon man, you know the rules.. never do business with a company that uses a Z where an S is appropriate, nor a K when a C is called for.

That’s day one stuff.

brex, TurboBlew and metricdevilmoto like this.
  3. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

what i meant was, there were people posting "good for you Ben, way to come forth and confess your sins" (paraphrasing of course). I was holding back the puke. there were a lot of people though praising him for "turning over a new leaf" and were giving him consoling words on getting his life together.. but some of us KNEW it was just a ruse, and i called him out on it years ago and chastised people for consoling him, after fucking over a number of people. Charging for motor work and parts that were never installed, selling bikes with "new motors" that were junkyard motors, taking money for work and providing nothing.. not even a bike with junkyard motor, etc. 10's of thousands of dollars, with multiple victims. Not $1000 1 time.
    :)

4. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

lesson learned.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I don't think you caught my drift there… :D

MELK-MAN likes this.
  6. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Update: the engine has finally been finished. After the initial head was repaired and the engine was being put back together, my engine builder realized the seats in the second head had sunk, when the valve clearances were totally off. So the second head also was sent to Millenium. When they looked at the second head they started questioning the cams that were being used and if everything was compatible. So another delay to have the cams sent to Millenium, but everything checked out okay.

On the plus side, my engine builder did say that it has a really nice Yoyodyne slipper clutch, so at least BP didn't screw Roger on that.

Anyways got the engine back in the bike and will be riding with Lean track days at Nelson Ledges on Saturday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RRP, sdiver and Sabre699 like this.