1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do when items aren’t received?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chase Vieth, Mar 4, 2019.

1. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Ive never entered into any situation intending to not deliver. But I have too often not done so, I was recently trying to move some parts to create some cash to help fix some of the things Ive messed up. As in this case, I quickly was overwhelmed with work or other commitments and dropped the ball. I will make right anything and everything from my past, I wish I could do so faster.

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

@benprobst that’s a bunch of bullshit. You fucked up and didn’t fulfill your end of the deal. That email makes you look even worse because out of one side of your mouth you’re telling him to file a claim and go that way and out of the other side you’re saying you’d gladly refund his money and give him the parts for free. You could have easily refunded his money without him having to go through the hassle of filing a claim against you.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  3. benprobst

No bullshit, I didn’t hold up my end of the deal and refunded his money. I didn’t have the cash available to transfer direct. So I will take the negative hit from PayPal while I cover it on my end so he has his funds back as soon as possible.

4. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Are you building FZ07s yet?

5. benprobst

I’m doing no motorcycle work for anyone and have tried to move forward to recover from my poor choices. Just didn’t get stuff shipped in time and fucked up.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No, Ben. You are doing it wrong. You are supposed to stamp your feet and blame it on the other guy and then post your report card with your e-kart lap times.

Seriously though, props for admitting error and trying to do the right thing.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How many times does something need to happen before it's no longer considered "error?"

t500racer likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

MachineR1 likes this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No point in applying further beat down if the dude is trying to make things right. He could decide to say FU and that would not benefit the others.

10. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Seems to me the only reason Ben is taking any action is because the OP contacted the local police and his HR department. I think Ben has a lot more to worry about than his PayPal rating. And as Papa mentioned, we've seen this bullshit song and dance before. :rolleyes:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe not, but I was not personally involved and other than a quick pot shot, don't want to jeopardize anyone from getting SOME compensation. Anyone that wants to extract their pound of flesh, go for it.

12. benprobst

All of my actions were in place and processing prior to any knowledge of the police or hr contact. I have heard from neither. I became aware of this thread one minute prior to my first posting here after receiving a message from a friend letting me know. I’ve been in contact with Chase everyday since Monday and was working on resolution throughout while out of town.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I know folks who are still out thousands of dollars from years ago.

Ducti89 likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I will step quietly into the background now.

pfhenry likes this.
  15. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Over 4 weeks to ship parts that were already paid for? You call that "in place and processing"? Uh-huh. Nice story brah!

16. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

And Mot is back with the hole-shot.

Chase Vieth likes this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He still sucks.

Chase Vieth and G Dawg like this.
  18. tzrboy

tzrboy Working hard to play harder!

This is the face of a fucking liar...

Benjamin M. Probst @benprobst

Indiana authorities coming your way son.. Sucks leaving a paper trail from 7 years ago and owing people THOUSANDS of dollars!

Here that’s a Felony, for each count..

Oh wait- it is there too, like it was in Missou..

Attached Files:

Chase Vieth and pfhenry like this.
  19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Welcome back old school beeb, welcome back.

Sorry Chase...

Chase Vieth and pfhenry like this.
  20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And Vin Diesel grabs another gear....

Chase Vieth likes this.