1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are Your Street Bikes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kyle Brosius, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

98 VFR for 1 up
    07 FJR for 2 up

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup:

Razr likes this.
  3. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

1976 R75/6 which has been sitting unused since my kid was born 5 years ago.

4. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

z900 and my mini-racing Z125 is street legal.

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I've unsuccessfully tried to own street bikes for the simple purpose of a street bike but never had a street bike that didn't hit the track and subsequently lose all its street features.
    If I were to have a street bike, and wanted to ensure that it stayed a street bike, it would have to be the new GoldWing or a gear-driven cam VFR. They would still hit the track, but I wouldn't molest their street equipage.

6. G2G

G2G I feel the need

20170815_185200.jpg 30715577_10156196093126877_5288371413130936320_n.jpg Just sold my KTM 1290R super duke and bought a new Aprilia V4 Tuono today.

ts199, rcarson15, cpettit and 2 others like this.
  7. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Thats the first time I saw you online. Pappa. On the Rc forums The motorush and .org

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Those guys could come up with some funny stuff.

9. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

2016 Yamaha R1M. Awesome bike for the mountain twisties.

10. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

2007 Tuono
    Naked superbikes are where it's at. Fast enough to get a thrill until you hit triple digits and the wind gets annoying..... Sorta keeps you in check.

Kyle Brosius, cha0s#242 and Razr like this.
  11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

a couple of scooters...lol. One has 15" wheels so its not as sketchy on highway runs. Tops out ~85-90.
    Cuts through traffic like butter. Invisible to cops running speed traps.

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I usually go old school if I'm going two tanks or more...A '85 FJ1100 (sportified) '89 FJ1200 (stock). Don't have cruise control, never cared much for it. If on shorter day rides, FZ09 with many mods. First new bike I've owned that brought as many smiles as my RZ350. Had a FJR1300 and it was amazing and boring all at the same time.

13. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

One of my first mods.....after new suspension. My first ride on the bike (OEM seat), my ass was killin' me in less than 1/2 hour. I had Eddie Copeland redo the stock seat.....some different padding and take out the extreme forward slope of the OEM. I've done some 300 mile days on it since then.

Motofun352 likes this.
  14. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Yeah, my first FZ09 (2014) had a Sargent seat on it before it was stolen. My 2015 still has the stock seat and for some reason it doesn't seem as bad.

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Have an Eddie Copeland seat too...Best seat on a FZ09 I've ever seen. When I talked to him a year ago he said he was getting out of the business...or maybe just cutting back. He reworked my wife's 650 ninja seat too...equally good job.

16. ton

ton Arf!

'71 Guzzi Ambassador

i do, in fact, ride a cruiser.

motoboy likes this.
  17. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Lots of responses w/FZ9. Anyone got expereince on FZ/MT-10? Got an '04 FJR and I think my sport touring days are over.

18. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Rotax V-Twin snort in an 01 aprilia Falco

19. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

'03 Honda Superhawk- Killer street bike :)

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's why the "Honda SP2 best street bike ever" made me laugh. It wasn't even the best Honda street bike in its day.

Waterboy likes this.