1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It’s fine. I’m on my cell. I just need to know to scroll right lol.

2. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Just noticed the top 5 within 5 points.
    Pretty dang tight!!!

3. Quicktoy

I’m just trying to stay in front of you 4 lol.

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

^^^^one race away from 5th place
    <<<<<<one race away from 12th place

backbone and Quicktoy like this.
  5. Quicktoy

Ok. So Marquez is out. Do we have any news on how Rins and Crutchlows repairs are going? Anyone else Injured? How’s dovi? I’ve been too lazy to look at last years results but who goes good at Brno? Was this the race Lorenzo cannonballs everyone last year?

6. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

This will make things interesting for our league. Now we actually have to think and take some real gambles on who we pick for the wins rather than always go with MM93 cuz it was usually a safe bet lol

All the people that normally did good at Brno are not in the picture now...Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Marquez. I think the Yamahas usually do pretty well there. But I can see a Ducati on the podium there as well.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Brno has historically been an Aprilia track. You'd be an idiot not to put Espargaro in the top 3.

badmoon692008 and Quicktoy like this.
  8. dsapsis

I see what you did there. And don't forget Tito, either.

sbk1198 and Quicktoy like this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Tito? For pole maybe but not for the win. I'm really feeling strong about Zarco here.

10. dsapsis

Bradley Smith, darkhorse.

I do like how the Beebsters in the other thread are basically calling it Fabio's year. I am still a skeptic over the season-haul.

11. Dan Dubeau

Bradl is the real darkhorse. Riding the #1 bike, coming off the bench fresh and hungry for a win.

This weekend might be good for Repsol. Might actually have 2 Repsol bikes in the same frame for most of the race. They'll get some good publicity shots.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  12. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

In the same frame? So 15th and 16th? lol Is Bradl really replacing Marquez this weekend? I haven't heard that anywhere yet. They need to let Stoner ride Marc's bike just for shits and giggles :)

13. Dan Dubeau

I don't think either will score a point unless it's a crash fest.

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

it's the excitement that has build up and the conclusion from the first track being a yamaha track....

15. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I am seeing an issue this morning with the Brno race on the website. I am looking into it and will report back when it is fixed. It may have something to do with the weather feed which was shut down on Aug 1. I was using the DarkSky API which Apple then bought and promptly shut down.

BigBird likes this.
  16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Website should be fixed now. When you login, you should notice that your picks are preset to the previous weeks picks. If this isn't the case, please let me know.

17. dsapsis

Yep -- logged in and it was populated with my last saved picks perfectly. Thanks J!

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

My picks were not saved, defintely didn't have Zarco 3rd. Not a big deal.

Are we going to have updated pilots like Bradl, or probably too late to add?

19. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Thanks BigBird. I'll look into what happened with your default picks.

Will also add new riders in the next hour.

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  20. Quicktoy

Ya mine didn’t save from last week either. I quickly adjusted last night though and it showed my adjustments saved