1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA Coverage on MotoConnect

Discussion in 'General' started by bullockcm, Mar 21, 2010.

1. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Has the 1st round been posted yet? I checked MotoConnect.tv but it still say coming soon. Not meaning to be impatient just don't want to miss it:beer:

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I signed up and am curious also. This may have been asked but is it gonna be free to watch? I don't mind paying at all but like bullocks said, I don't want to miss anything.

3. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey, Put: pay for me while you're at it. I'll owe ya!:up:

4. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I went to a movie with the woman last night and it was 20 bucks for two of us, 7.95 for a large popcorn and 7.50 for a Pepsi. Besides taking my kid to a matinee the other day that's the first movie I have been to since '92. Holy crap. You might have to pay for me, Morris. Hey, aren't you at VIR?

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Had to play a show Fri and Sat night plus VIR is out of my 3 hour drive range. Plus it is so far north I run the risk of running into sum yankees!
    I haven't been to a movie in at least 8 years. Have my Sony WS 1080 plus Blueray plus 6.1 dig surround. I like being able to pause for the cause plus hit the fridge on return.:beer:
    I will be at the Tall Nat'l, Barber, Rd Atlanta, etc. Life is good in the SE region!!!!!!

6. Chand

Chand Well-Known Member

+1 on the coverage

7. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Bump. Curious minds...

8. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ