1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoconnect

Discussion in 'General' started by dieseldave, Mar 21, 2010.

1. dieseldave

dieseldave Member

I talked with the camera crew @ Roebling last week and they told me the races would be ready to watch Saturday. It's still not up. Does anybody know when we might get to watch them ??

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As soon as they work the bugs out of doing their first show.

3. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

i cant wait to see it! I think it is so cool that they are even doing all this for us! It has got to be some long long hours on a computer to edit that many hours of film. Thanks to all involved in making this happen!

4. Is it going to be something that you have to catch when they play it, as if it is "live" per say?

Or will we be able to select a race/program at any time and watch it?

5. cobra2497

cobra2497 Well-Known Member

+1 Can we get answers for this?

6. Iwanttorace

Iwanttorace Well-Known Member

hey if they need some donations and stuff to get this going I am totally down. I can't wait to see the most exciting races in America! hahaha

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Any time.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They need people to give them some time. I need people to quit making new threads about it every few hours...

9. MotoConnect

MotoConnect Get Connected

Hey Guys I talked with a few people already but I want to give you guys a heads up. We are still working on getting these up for you. We had a few minor set backs in regards to software not wanting to stream the video like we wanted. (i.e. we dont want you guys waiting an hour for the video to buffer before you can watch it.) We will have these videos, interviews all up as fast as we can. Many if not all the interviews are finished and waiting to be uploaded to the site. Just so you guys know who I am many of you guys saw me running around with that crazy steady cam contraption strapped to my body in the pits lol... Well we had over 600+ GB of footage to sort through and I spent all last week from 8am - 1am everyday going through footage. We are working hard for you guys and want this to be the best right out of the box. :D Be a little patient as we work through some of these technical difficulties.

Thanks guys,

Mike

You guys will love this stuff its good! and we have a whole lot more in store for this year. To hint: we will be following certain racers and their stories throughout the season as well as some informative interviews on subjects like: (i.e.how to get sponsors) plus tons more!

10. :up:

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Good deal, Mike. Looking foward to seeing the footage.

12. SurfingRools

SurfingRools Well-Known Member

yeah guys are definitely awesome for doing this for us and works as much as you are. Many Many thanks from my way for sure.!!!! Im stoked and cant wait to see.

13. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

You guys were running aroung grabbing everything you could.
    can't wait to see some of your interviews.

14. tlr74

tlr74 4seven4

very cool.
    :beer:

15. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Trying to registar and this is what I get.
    Registration form* Login can contain only Latin symbols, numbers, and underline symbol. Use of other symbols is unacceptable

I used numbers.

16. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

:D Giddy like a little kid waiting on Christmas eve!!! :clap:

17. MotoConnect

Ok, this error happens when you put in special characters or "spaces"... I believe you most likely hit the space bar if you want a space use the "_" underscore key.

That will fix the problem if it doesnt call my cell 678-873-8705 and I will manually sign you up and will report the problem to my database engineer.

Mike

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  18. MotoConnect

I am the same way! The interviews came out FANTASTIC!!! Thank you guys for doing a great job with your interviews! We will be doing them all year long so if you want exposure come talk to us and we will work out a way to get you more face time :up: If you want to help us out... come up with an interesting twist or story line... This will get you more views and it will help us market you on both MotoConnect.net and MotoConnect.Tv :up:

19. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

This is just plain cool.

20. 461 Racing

461 Racing Well-Known Member

As I stated at RRR. This is just one more reason WERA is one of the best racing series in America. Think of the resume you will have for next years sponsors w/HD video. Keep up the good work MotoConnect.