1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was anyone else long on Bitcoin Cash before today?

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Nov 12, 2017.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Just XRP. I tried to read about but it was all a bit over my head so I quit reading

2. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Shit! DAveK is on to me!!

3. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Yah its just XRP. Everything is on hold. I can transfer it to some other wallet, but cannot buy or sell it. Hold is going to lift after the SEC suit. Stock may dwindle to nothing after the suit, or some are saying it will eventually recover. Who knows. I am going to hold and see what happens.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

if you can't buy it or sell....i mean what are your other options? :Poke:

Inst Tech and Sweatypants like this.
  5. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Dangit. Perfectly good meme that I cant figure out how to use!
    [​IMG]

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah that doesn't work :crackup:

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

My XRP in Uphold looks fine

8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

gotcha. o well hopefully you make some money. i thought it was weird that XRP didn't really mimic any of the movement of the last 9 months for a lot of others. i guess this might be why.

9. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Uhhhhm..... anybody else watching this shit?
    Just hit 47k bout an hr ago.
    Another question.....why would elon dump 1.5 B in cash into btc?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

One man reddit?

Phl218 likes this.
  11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Add another quantum shift to Musk's resume: He is going to singularly mainstream crypto currency.

BigBird likes this.
  12. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

why wouldnt he!! he had a conversation with michael saylor (brilliant mind and also a big btc spokesperson) few weeks ago so i was pretty sure it was coming. I was actually expecting a larger spike in btc yesterday but oh well ill take it. Apple rumors to be next. MS has mentioned that hes had over 100 converstations with big companies on converting usd to btc. still a good time to buy in

13. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

short vid on him but look him up if you got time to learn about it. you can find him heavy on youtube and twitter

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

He's slick...he was like look at DOGE, then bought BTC "low" and then he just made probably another billion over night

one man market manipulator. his sheep will buy anything he sells. he's this generation's Steve Jobs. And, well Apple just still continues to prints money and haven't really engineered anything ground breaking since he passed away.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

so crypto is basically a pump and dump. coordinated pump and dumps using discord. they change the crypto each time. lots of info out there

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Where would one go to find such information? Wouldn't mind being a part of this pump and dump system.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Discord seems to be the way they communicate. I don't use discord so I don't know how that works.

I mean this makes crypto even a worse choice as a currency, as this makes it not credible.. But to each their own

18. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Anyone using cointracker to calculate taxes on bitcoin and track investment?

19. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

You guys who didn't buy any cumrocket are missing out.

[​IMG]

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm bearish on that one.

I just don't think it has the staying power.

I could be premature, though.

:crackup:

Sweatypants and BigBird like this.