1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WARNING!!! TO ALL ROEBLING ATTENDEES!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by PKS, Mar 19, 2001.

1. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Tracee, are you calling me a dog?

And no, never seen it.

2. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

The visuals are getting worse by the minute...

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Here ya go - [​IMG]

4. medicracer

medicracer mostly luriking nowdays

is that a pic of you before you got a hold of all those donuts sean? [​IMG]

5. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Mongo, we fully expect to receive a check for allowing you to post pictures of Tom and I on the internet. Or maybe some free practice days?
    [​IMG]

6. Powers

Powers BOHICA!

Good thing I do not have photos of anyone but Tracee. With Photoshop here it would be WAY to easy to take advantage of the last two images. Lets see...Dutch's head on one, Mini-Meat on the other...

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope sorry, all images obtained at WERA events are the property of WERA [​IMG]

8. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

No, I'm not calling you a dog, I've met you before. [​IMG]

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope - that's the happy couple of Tom and TIW....

10. GSman

GSman Member

And to think I'm going to ride my bike up from Tampa to see THIS all unfold. [​IMG]

GSman
    "The guy riding his bike the farthest just to see you bunch of Yahoo's...and drink beer!"

11. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

It's all starting to make sense now. After the Monkey's Butt on Thursday night of the GNF, you hired Glenn to follow us back to my place, just to make sure that Tom wasn't trying to conspire with a track employee so that he'd do astonishingly well in his races...
    Glenn actually gave me the hint I needed when he mentioned my driveway was steep... I thought it was strange that he knew that when he's supposedly never been to my place.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Haven't found/made a belly pan yet, so was going to skip out after Friday practice if it looked like it might rain on Sat. Can't do that, now. Must stay to see the insanity. Anyone either have a belly pan for a SV650 or need marginally experienced crew for Saturday???

13. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

Tom dragging TIW around the pits backwards!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Tom only wishes he could get stuck. [​IMG]

14. WERA

WERA Administrator

Wal-Mart and a roasting pan. C'mon, it's not THAT hard to do [​IMG]

15. wera122

wera122 Guest

The number plates will be on the bikes. I have name tags for the party on Saturday night and they will be required for all attendees. Underwear, however, is optional. [​IMG]

Anyone caught without a name tag will be thrown in the back of Stick's truck (along with misc. parts from WERA74's 5 crashes during the day) and hauled away in shame. [​IMG]

16. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Ohhhhhhhh..... I think I'm beginning to understand now. [​IMG] That would make it kind of difficult for Tom to race....

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I ain't wearin no stinking name tag and I wanna know which ten of you are planning on getting hernias by lifting me into sticky's truck!

[​IMG]

Again, I kill me...

18. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

And you'll kill them too when they try to lift your ass... [​IMG]

19. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

I'm with Mongo! I don't wanna wear a name tag. I know who I am.......well.....most of the time.

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

dutch, i wont be bringing the dog. he isnt crowd friendly. he gets way to excited. a large happy puppy scares people. and dont expect me to try to throw mongo anywhere. drag maybe, throw. aint gonna happen