1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WARNING!!! TO ALL ROEBLING ATTENDEES!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by PKS, Mar 19, 2001.

1. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

The Medicracer/PKS Traveling Road Show will be arriving at Roebling this Friday morning, 23 March 2001. We thought it fair to give warning in the event that some of you might like to alter your plans for the weekend. Now might be the perfect time to participate in that thermonuclear survival test you and your SO have been putting off for years!!! For those of you brave and daring enough, we look forward to seeing you at the track!!

ADDENDUM: We will be camping, in a tent, together. We strongly recommend, and we cannot stress this enough, that small children and pets be kept at a 50 foot radius at all times!

2. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

I'm very scared. [​IMG]

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait a minute, didn't someone in an earlier post (no it wasn't one of the two main parties here) mention that medicracer has a significant other of the ring wearing sort or was that an unfounded rumor?

Either way I think I'm very, very afraid.... However we will appreciate any Tracee bashing stories you'd be willing to share around the "fire" (RR doesn't allow real fires but we can make do with a flashlight and a yellow or orange towel)while drinking beer...

4. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

If I find a cheap fare, I'll drop in. This is way too tempting!

5. PKS

No, no ring, and this should be doubly interesting since we've never met each other before!

6. PKS

it'll only be scary if you have an aversion to being approached by people wearing rubber gloves and evil grins.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

In that case I'm definitely goin down there Thursday - don't want to miss a minute of the fun [​IMG]

I suggest the Shell House for a romantic dinner, actually it isn't romantic but the food is great, they have a bar if things start going badly, and there is a pond in which to push him if he get's too grabby with the rubber gloves....

8. PKS

Oh, and thiam? Save your $400; you know the stories that come out of this will be MUCH better than the real thing!

9. PKS

been there, and the food is great. do they still have the alligator in the pond?

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not the last time I looked but who knows, gators tend to wander wherever the easy food is....kind of like me [​IMG] I however do not mistake golfballs for marshmallows.

11. PKS

only took ya once to remember the difference, huh Mongo?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What can I say? Mongo like candy.

13. PKS

yes, I've seen Mongo several times in person....

14. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Please do not camp next to TFS Racing. I fully intend to go to bed early every night and I don't want to be disturbed. [​IMG]

15. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

Oh sure rub it in. I am still trying to get out of the country. I hope you guys all have fun. I am going to miss it. Try to remember, good touch, bad touch, there is a difference [​IMG]. gutes Glück jeder!

[This message has been edited by SpecialEd (edited 03-19-2001).]

16. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Looks like I picked a good weekend to show up for my first WERA race. [​IMG]

17. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Be afraid, Dutch... be VERY, VERY afraid!

18. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Make sure you bring your dogs too Dutch. [​IMG]

19. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Oooo...this sounds like an exciting one!

Can I crash (sic) this party?

[This message has been edited by WERA74 (edited 03-19-2001).]

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

ill be there. but ceasar please dont make me pick you up at the party and throw you in the back of the truck. ill forget your there and you wont know where you are when you wake up.

tiw, ha, go to bed early, ha ha ha

dutch. plenty of room out in the 7-8-9 area for dogs to play without being near anybody