1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

****Warning Graphic**** How Do You Explain This ?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by tlr1000peke, Jun 18, 2004.

1. tlr1000peke

tlr1000peke True Maverick

This is hateful ! God bless him and his family ! He was just trying to help !

Last edited: Jun 18, 2004
  2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

eric, i ain't lookin at that

3. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

what is wrong with you?

quit posting graphic material like this on the bbs!!!!

piece of shit...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

4. El Amin

El Amin Well-Known Member

I must say, please have some decency, and respect for the family.

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I feel for his family. I pray that God will take him in his arms.

But, he was tryin' to help? Help who? He was workin' on combat vehicles for a fat civilian salary. Other than himself and his family, who was he tryin' to help? Let's not make this guy into some hero because he was in the worng place at the worng time and some azzholes took him out. Happens all the time in LA, Dallas, Houston and other cities in the US.

6. Yeah, tlr1000peke - only angry Moslems kidnap and kill people. Kidnap/murders never happen in California. :rolleyes:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't care what your feelings about the entire situation are one way or the other - I deleted the attachment because all propogating that stuff does is further the cause of the terrorists.

You want to go looking for it, fine, just not here.

Now onto the subject of his death rather than the sensationalism... How many US citizens get kindanpped and killed each year in South America? Europe? Everywhere?

I'd venture to say it's not uncommon by any stretch. So why is it that if it happens in the Middle East it's huge news and cause for us to be up in arms? Don't the other Americans deserve the same level of outrage from their fellow citizens?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ummm, Mongo, have you looked at the guy's first three threads? Noticed any kind of pattern? Any hints of a certain mindset?

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Geeee. Ya think?

10. jwb

mongo,

thanks for deleting the pic.

11. tlr1000peke

tlr1000peke True Maverick

mongo and the winers !

You can delete whatever you like ! I can't believe all of you are angry with me for posting those terrible pics and not enraged with the muslim extremist who beheaded the Paul Johnson ! I am reporting the news, go cry to the news media ! Do you know what that says about all of you with your weak feminized comments ! Either you don't care or you are to stupid to understand what is coming to a neighborhood, town, city, and state near you,if the terrorist are not killed elsewhere ! We have to win this war on terror for the whole worlds sake ! Fuck those terrorist, they only understand one thing, strength ! Not your weak hand-holding and singing can't we all just get along bullshit ! You are either Neville Chamberlains or Marxist scum ! So go stick your heads in a hole in the ground and let the real men fight this war to save your family, friends (if you have any) and yourself ! Or go support the enemy don't hide, be a man about it just admit you hate America !

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, you're a fucking wacko!

You just might be the first to make my ignore list.

13. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Dave...you don't hate anybody...why would you say something like that????:confused: :eek:

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Re: mongo and the winers !

And you enlisted when?

15. mrussell

mrussell Staff

I think you are overreacting a bit. We had an Al Queda family move into our neighborhood recently. At first we were concerned about property values, loud singing from the minaret, beheadings and whatnot but after we invited them over to a welcome barbeque and got to know each other, things are fine. There was an awkward moment when my tipsy neighbor Bill tried to peer through Mahmoud's wife's burka but we laughed about it later.

16. Re: mongo and the winers !

Hey, cool! The neighbor on my right just got married to Neville Chamberlain's nephew, and the neighbors on my left are Marxist scum! I get the best of both :)

The two guys who live across the street, Abdul and Mohammed, mentioned yesterday that they're getting ready to drive a truck with a BIG delivery package to the Bay Area. They're really into motorcycles - maybe I can send them to meet you, you being a mechanic and all. What's your address in Mountain View?

Well, gotta run - we've got a meeting tonight of the NC Moslem Collaborists. We're working on a plan to slip some more jihad sympathizers into local and state government. When we're ready to overthrow the infidels, we'll be counting on them to keep any unconverted security or military forces confused and ineffective.

Allah be praised!

17. halowords

halowords Well-Known Member

Ever try subtlety? What I think everyone is upset about is that you're putting up vivid graphics that we can find on our own. We know about the issues and, (surprise!) NOBODY THINKS THE RECENT TERRORIST BEHEADINGS WERE ANYTHING BUT HATEFUL! And that's just this post.

Your first post pissed people off for another set of reasons. First, you point out all of the conflicts Muslims have in the entire world in some nicely accumulated list. I'm sorry . . . All of the conflicts MUSLIM EXTREMISTS are in. The problem? You're trying to associate the acts of a relative few kooks in an otherwise peaceful religion onto the whole. By refusing to clarify your point and just saying "read my post" we're basically left believing you want us to think Islam is a religion of hate and the enemy of the state.

Maybe you missed this, but Jesus, the main Christian seeing as how he was, well, you know, CHRIST and all, didn't come out wielding a sword and a million man march on Rome to spark a revolution of blood and hate. He was a pacifist. However, people have used his religion to kill people almost since its inception.

So could I question Christianity's role as a religion of love? Based on its alleged followers, absolutely. Would I be right once you got past the idiots and extremists that piece-mealed together bits and pieces that furthered their own agendas and actually looked at the teachings? NO! Islams, Jews, and Xtians worship the same God, and no established religion that I know of practice any sort of terrorist practices you're trying to pin on Islam.

In short, what's your point? Your proposed witch hunt won't really get us anywhere. If we have proof somebody's a terrorist ("we" being the collective country) we've been pretty adamant about going after them. Not being content with that, you've decided to post what looks a lot like anti-Muslim propoganda. Then you leave it unsupported so that even if you do have some altruistic motive, we're left without any reason to believe it's there, let alone actually guess what it might be. As it stands now, you have posts attacking Muslims as a whole, a post dedicated to how much you hate terrorists along with pictoral evidence that you'd have to be brain dead to NOT be able to find if you actually wanted to see that. The best part? You can't understand why we're even remotely put off by them.

I haven't posted to your threads because, honestly, you're making yourself much too easy a target. You're either attacking things that everybody on this board universally, without exception, seems to be against (in this case, terrorism) or attacking Muslims as a whole, which I think's been established we're not on the same boat. You're obviously entitled to your opinions, but to just throw that stuff out there as bait and then call us profanities, tell us we hate America, and roll around about how the terrorists are coming to get us in every state, county, city, town, neighborhood . . .

You're already getting tiresome. Just to avoid some confusion so I don't waste my time being sucked into this meaningless diatribe, here are some clues.

1) Nobody on this BBS thinks terrorism's a hot idea.

2) By & large, most (if not all) of the people that seem to post here don't hate Muslims as a general rule. Terrorists, sure. The average peaceful non-terrorist Muslim? No.

3) Most of us can use www.google.com or www.yahoo.com just fine. We don't need you to post pictures of decapitated people to make a point. If we really WANT to see that, it's not very hard to find.

4) If you're idea of supporting a point is "Read my last post" or "F'ck U Terrorist, U hate America, Go back to Russia, etc." then expect us to call you on it or make educated guesses you're a troll, and a pretty bad one at that.

If you have a legitimate point to make other than "terrorists are bad," please clue us in.

-Cheers

18. jwb

tlr1000peke,

why don't you tell us a little about yourself...

what are your hobbies?
    what do you do on the weekends?
    what is the highest level of education you have received?
    how many canned goods do you have stockpiled?
    how many extremist plots you have foiled?
    how many muslims have you beaten up and/or disposed of in the last week?

you know, the little things just so we all could get to know each other a little better.

19. El Amin

El Amin Well-Known Member

The point is........ nevermind.

Thank you Mongo.

20. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I agree 100%. And out of respect for Johnson, too.

And btw, I did not visit this thread until I thought there were enough posts so that if I went to the last one I wouldn't have to see the grizzly shit.

For the first time ever I was going to ask Mongo to delete something.

Not to add substance to this wacko's posts*, but I am convinced that at least a small part of the situation we are in now is a conflict between the modern and the medieval.

Rodger

* Amin, I was not refering to you believe it or not, I am refering to tlr1000peke;)