1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vesrah vs penzoil rd#3 ding ding

Discussion in 'General' started by hazbin1, May 30, 2001.

1. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

need a match to go with that fuel??? [​IMG]

2. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

If I thought I could handle the maintenance, I would seriously talk to you about it.

3. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

sell it to Papa while it's fresh on his brain!!

4. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Awww man, if I find out the price I might have to bite!!! Don't tempt me, don't tempt me. I might be out on the track sooner than I expected!! [​IMG]

5. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

Stop posting, i can't catch up to you!! [​IMG]

6. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

I've got to pad while I can. I start my new job on Monday and won't have the opportunity!! [​IMG]

7. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

Billy--
    Chris finished a close fourth in a NASB 125cc race at Pocono when he was 16, caught and raced Izuka, Vicky Jackson-Bell and Himmelsbach, passed Himmelsbach a couple of times, they crossed the finish line in a tight clump, the CN story mentioned only three riders.

At Daytona this spring CU came from the back of the grid to finish 4th in a CCS race, and the story mentioned 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th.

This pattern was repeated over a 5-year period until I got it handled.

I don't member any issues of RW that did not include your team's results, and as I mentioned here, the website certainly gives you great credit for your first glorious victory. My personal feelings are my personal feelings, and have to go with how winning teams should conduct themselves at the races. No matter what I think of you and your associates, you will get full credit for your glorious successes in RW and on the website. So your point in bringing this up is what?

8. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Girl, do you ever listen? [​IMG] I told you those are very different animals than the Aprilia 250. The Aprilia is what you want, not the TZ. The Aprilia is a street bike. The TZ (or RS250 Honda) is a real race bike that you probably don't want to be your first experience as a track bike.

9. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

He asked the same question in another thread twice, so you better answer there too. [​IMG] I'm such a pot stirrer!!!

10. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

So. You are such a meanie!! [​IMG]

11. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I will not listen to any talk of racing a TZ 250. I will not listen to any talk of racing a TZ 250. I will not listen to any talk of racing a TZ 250. I will not listen to any talk of racing a TZ 250...

12. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Right, right. OK, get one, I'll handle the jetting for you. I want to see how high I can get you to highside. I can't believe this: save a friend from themselves, and they show no gratitude. [​IMG]

13. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

LMAO

14. John Ulrich

$7500 and it's all yours, clean, fresh, ready to rip!

15. John Ulrich

You can install one of those O2 readouts with an exhaust gas sensor and jet off the readout, it's easy. Anybody can do it. And it's fun to ride!

[This message has been edited by John Ulrich (edited 05-30-2001).]

16. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I am not listening to you, John. I am not buying a TZ250. It's a good thing I don't have the money: makes it an even easier decision.

17. John Ulrich

Sell that sled pile and cross over to a real racebike!

18. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Aren't you forgetting all those wonderful winter debates? I am not a real racer. [​IMG]

19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

And obviously not a MAN if you are too scared to ride a two stroke! :)

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

First - I think this Endurance season has me more excited than any in many years.

Second - I think the VES "B" team should be JU and MM on the SV650 with Kurt Hall as the backup rider.

[This message has been edited by Mongo (edited 05-30-2001).]