1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh oh!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ducnut, Jul 8, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Most couples split the chores up. I'm guessing ordering all the hits is Hillary's chore, Bill seems way too chill. She is almost at 60 kills now...impressive.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I lean more towards he's faking it to get to a psych ward.

ducnut likes this.
  5. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

"authorities discovered him in the fetal position"

Oh well see...that right there makes it legal to kill him in New York. :crackup:

ryoung57, mpusch, BHP41 and 6 others like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Now that right there is funny :D

7. Raceless man

Raceless man Well-Known Member

Because I am suspicious of everything..i think it was a manufactured assault..or self inflicted. If self inflicted it was probably out of fear of absorbing a real prison beat down and possibly get a safer style room ? Never been in prison so not sure if that's a thing. If it is manufactured, it is to get him into an infirmary where the real assassin can practice his craft. Hard to know what's going on but all these high profile people rubbing elbows , and who knows what else with scumbags like Epstein makes me wonder about a lot of things. Frightening future.

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. Spang308

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Interesting they skip over his sister - NYPD cop - being in jail on charges of trying to have her ex killed. Dude had some stuff on his plate above and beyond the Clintons.

ducnut likes this.
  11. Spang308

The NY Post article did cover that. Blowing your head off on a dancefloor sure seems suspect to me.
    And since when do police order everyone to delete any footage or pics on their phones?

ducnut likes this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The FBI demanded everyone delete pics and video and then stay offline and not talk about it? Fuck that shit, I'd have video uploaded as soon as I got home and make sure plenty of people knew what I knew.

ducnut likes this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dateline, Utah: a man was found dead this evening of an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound the back of his head. Prior to shooting himself, the man stabbed himself repeatedly in the chest and severed his aorta.

Police are considering the case closed, and there is no threat to the general public...

brex likes this.