1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh oh!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ducnut, Jul 8, 2019.

1. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The "faves" are swamp creatures so don't expect justice.

SpeedyE, brex and ducnut like this.
  4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid:

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

What news networks reporting this?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I heard the prosecutor in this case is James Comey's daughter.
    Interesting.

SpeedyE and sheepofblue like this.
  7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That assures it will be promply plead out and swept under the rug.

SpeedyE, jd41, brex and 1 other person like this.
  8. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

Next tweet will be how he barely ever even talked to the guy.

Anyone who is associated with this needs to fry.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

If they allow bail, I wonder if he will even make it trail. Two self-inflicted bullet wounds to the back of the head.

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I kinda think anyone Trump talks about immediately gets that standard verbiage. I remember him saying it about Obama and HILLARY after meeting with them. He's said the same about Rocket Man and Putin. Until he has sh*t to sling, they're "good people". However, we won't be seeing any real outcome from this. I mean, Bill Clinton took a flight on his "Pussy express" plane multiple times and even did it while requesting zero secret service. Regardless of why, I can only imagine nefarious reasons for doing that. Doesn't matter if Trump did it, Clinton, or the Pope. No high level official will see a day of court over any of this. I whole heartedly agree with you though. Anyone found involved should face real consequences.

tl1098, SpeedyE and code3ryder like this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep years ago he plead out in FL with a slap on the wrist. I think OMB has a LOT less to worry on than a lot of Democrats and foreigners.

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Trump banned Epstein from his golf resorts in 2007. It will be interesting when congress asked Mueller's team about Epstein.

kangasj likes this.
  13. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

ducnut likes this.
  14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

So what trump said something it’s a dog whistle to child predators. Just like his white supremacist dog whistle they are in the same drawer.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Considering the people driving this prosecution, this
    has to have something to do with getting Trump.
    They're taking a real chance getting close to the Clintons
    and other high level Dems so they must see a potential
    payoff worth risking Bill over.
    Probably finding more people to lean on who may
    fabricate claims against Trump for sex crimes.

tl1098, SpeedyE and ducnut like this.
  16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I had the same thoughts. Seems like the Clinton's and whomever else is involved is expendable now if it means derailing a second Trump term. They don't even need a conviction... just enough noise to finally "get Trump". That said, if there is actual, verifiable evidence of any Trump crimes involving juveniles, I'll be the first one calling for him to be in jail.

Quicktoy, sheepofblue and SpeedyE like this.
  17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

There isn't going to be evidence of fuck-all.

Fonda Dix and kangasj like this.
  18. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Trump threw the child molester out on his ear when he found out what he was up to. Facts don't matter to Democrats and the lying media. They are going to play it against Trump.

19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

So in 2002 the quote is made acknowledging that Trump knew he liked 'em young but kicks him out in 2007. Your statement doesn't make any sense other than being a Trump apologist.

It's pretty sad how this is already turning into a right vs left fight rather than about putting some fucking piece of shit behind bars where he needs to be. Many people on the right think that the left looks to be a victim at every possible chance (which I don't necessarily disagree with). Now, a guy that's mostly aligned with the left (apparently) is being gone after there is some connection to Trump so this all has to be a plot to throw Clinton to the wolves simply to get Trump.

jase likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It is consistent with DNC behavior for the last 3 years,