1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh oh!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ducnut, Jul 8, 2019.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

So, your belief is that the DNC is pressuring the feds to pursue this?

Also, looking at the facts of the case (politics aside), shouldn't this guy get crushed via any legal means possible?

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do I believe the DNC would go to any length possible to get rid of Trump, legal or not? Yes.
    Do I think Epstein should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law? Yes.
    Do I think that elements of the DNC will do everything possible to shelter Democrat icons and pillory Trump? Yes.
    Do I think Trump or any other participant should go down if they participated? Yes.
    Do I think the investigations into Democrat participation will be as vigorous as they will be on Trump, or Republicans? No, the last 3 years have proven that concept to be a lie.

Chris, gixxerreese, jd41 and 3 others like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This guy's perversions have been the worst kept secret in DC for about the past 2 decades. The fact that he's been arrested now means they're after someone bigger.

Who remains to be seen.

ducnut likes this.
  4. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I agree. Not only have they been the worst kept secret, they have already been investigated and he was given a slap on the wrist with a mysterious plea deal. I would love think there are no political machinations going on with this case, whether it be with the original plea deal, or with the current charges, but I am not naive.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Plea deal didn't seem out of line for as rich as he is. I'd guess the evidence against him is also pretty thin - back to being rich enough to make that shit go away. Not excusing it or in any way him but nothing I saw originally surprised me.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Apparently he was given the deal because he was an informant for the FBI, he squealed on Bear Stearns. Are they trying to get him to squeal again? Time will tell I guess.

7. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Attorney Mike Cernovich(sp?) filed a lawsuit last year to FOIA the sealed case.
    Then an explosion and fire on lolita island in January (destruction of evidence? if so, by whom?).
    Then Justice scheduling a time/date for arrest this week, at the same time the the documents became public.

Important/Rich people are above the law. Ep might get some time, but no one else will. And/if some do, they will be sacrifices/chum to appease the masses.

imho, this is going to be used to affect upcoming election.

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01...-island-owned-by-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Pray tell, who is it who brought the connections to Trump into this thread?

Take your time. Let us know when you figure it out.

Fucking maroon. :rolleyes:

BHP41 likes this.
  9. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

If one goes down, they all go down.....It's too big, too many important people, rebs/dems/royalty/celebrities, no one will go down :(

tl1098 likes this.
  10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

There is a chance that he noticed the dude was a bit of a creeper in 2002 but he was also influential in NYC and demoncat politics which Trump needed. However by '07 he was charged in FL.

Now if Trump participated in the parties he should go to jail along with BJ and others. I suspect he did not partially based on the statement that he liked women but then separated that from Epstien's behavior.

Time will tell but like many things the media will lie by omission and out right a few bazillion times first :Pop:

11. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

You mean who brought the politics to this?

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

When you're 60, liking them young probably means in the 20's, especially since in your quote Trump called them "women".

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I guess reading isn’t your strong suit. Reminds me of someone else I know.

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Clinton's pre-denial statement. So he flew to almost every continent with the man but knows nothing!

[​IMG]

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

18. Fonda Dix

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Since wiki is edited by anyone not really sure you can blame them for it.

20. Fonda Dix

That is an illusion. They are very selective in what edits are kept and approved and those contributors are always leftist scum.

ducnut likes this.