1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugh....Low T

Discussion in 'General' started by Lanceabillion, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

I had to spool up the courage to admit this, but after some lab work, they said I have lower levels of Testosterone. It sucks to say that. But it explains why I have a hard time losing any weight. I have looked into natural ways to boost it, but I want it up quick, and am looking at supplements or whatever.

Those enough brave to comment on your experiences with this same issue, I appreciate you. I am not sure if my doctor will do anything, but I know my chiropractor only sells one line of products (Standard Process) and I will get that as an answer from him, and I can buy it cheaper then online.

I feel this is an area where there are a lot of snake oil salesmen and I don't even trust googling effective T products as they will all be paid ads anyway. (Nuegenix, etc). I cant even trust Mens Health as that is all them just shilling for their advertisers regardless of how good the product is.

What have you tried? Did it help? I don't even know where to begin with this. GNC? I am thinking most of their stuff is garbage too. Regenerative health clinics? Not sure I have anything near.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Whiskey, cigars, a new motorcycle, some stupid 'merican car with a V8 and. . .hookers and blow!

Joking of course. Good luck and post up what works. :)

3. @SPL170db will likely be along at some point. He can give you a lot of good recommendations for boosting your T.

I could point you down a path also, but likely not the path you are looking to travel.

So I’ll leave it up to him (and others) to help.

4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I’m on 150mg testosterone cypionate plus Hcg self administered. I take it twice a week in 75 mg doses. Taking it twice weekly keeps you from experiencing the highs and lows from injecting large amounts weekly or bi weekly. My dose keeps my right at a level my body can manage well without having to add in Estro blockers.

So it’s natural for your testosterone to drop after 30. But what most people don’t know is that every single male on this earth has a massive testosterone dip when they have children. But when you are already in decline it doesn’t come back. When my last child was born mine tanked. Was feeling lethargic, super foggy in the brain, unmotivated, wanting to sleep al the time, depression, my body was changing, my erections were going softish,and my sex drive was almost non existent.

there’s a random moment about a week or two after you start trt where you feel this “awakening” it’s the only way I can describe it. It’s like normal, elevated. Like suddenly you’re just... back!

I find the hcg helps my erections be more full and boost my overall sense of well being. It also keeps your nuts working

Gino230, Ducati89 and Lanceabillion like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yet another reason to have dogs not kids...

969, Sprinky, DucatiBomber and 10 others like this.
  6. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Do you get the testosterone cypionate online? If so, can you post up a link? I have done self-admin of injections, like BPC-157 for injuries without issue. Needles are no biggie to me. Thanks,

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Buy a bitchin' exhaust system for a car you haven't driven yet. That should make it go up. :D

8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Yes I order online. Even with insurance the trt protocols are 250ish monthly. Ordering online I only have to spend about 120 every 3 months and my labs only cost 10 bucks with insurance

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He was talking low Testosterone not compensating for a small penis.

RichB, TurboBlew and 418 like this.
  10. Raceless man

Raceless man Well-Known Member

Roid up.

Gorilla George, 418 and Ducati89 like this.
  11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Btw, don’t let people who say dumb shit like “you’re getting older, just deal with it” or “don’t be a pussy” discourage you from figuring out what’s best for you. The problem with modern medicine is it doesn’t treat aging and low testosterone like diseases. The range is too broad to be effective for diagnosis. And most doctors err on the side of “you’re just getting older” which is complete bullshit. If you’ve had an 800+ at level your entire life but you drop down to 400 you’re still technically “in normal range” but for you the difference is extremely noticeable from someone who’s spent their whole life being bitch made at 3-400. In this day and age where vitality matters more than any other time in history, the approach needs to change.

Oh, btw... the doctors generally won’t tell you do do this but id recommend giving red blood every chance you can when you’re on trt. It raises your red blood cell count and donating will help alleviate risk of heart disease and prostate cancer which studies show you have a higher risk of while on trt. Obviously genetics/diet/lifestyle have a lot of influence on your risk factors.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    TurboBlew and Ducati89 like this.
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You left alot of details out so I'll try and work with what you've provided.

First and foremost I noticed that you only mentioned your test levels. If you're serious about fixing a hormonal issue you need to get a blood test panel that checks all your related hormones. Your sex hormones have a cascading effect and unless you get the whole picture you're just chasing a moving target. Not sure if you did this already but you should be checking to find out your: Free and total test, Estrogen/Estradiol, LH, FSH, Progesterone, Prolactin, SHBG. You should also get a micronutrient blood workup to see where things like your blood vit D, Zinc, Magnesium levels are at.

Many times people's hormone level problems are due to a great deal as a result of lifestyle choices, not because their too old and it just fell off a cliff. Last I had my test checked was at 40 yrs old and my total test was still over 700 ng/dL (well into the health high normal range), although my free test was on the lower side of normal. And it's worth noting that your "free test" numbers are much more important than your total test. You can have lower than average total test but have good health free test levels and feel awesome. Its all relative and in proportion to where you other hormone levels are sitting at.

So, are you getting plenty of restful sleep, are you stressed out all the time, are you out in the sun enough (without sunscreen) or supplementing with enough vit D if you're not. Are you eating a properly balanced diet or are you eating mostly shit. Do you workout regularly/strenuously enough or are you lazy and sit on the couch? My suggestion is ALWAYS to fix the lifestyle choices first because those are all free and things you should be doing anyway IN ADDITION to any exogenous routes of test optimization.

Having said that, most of the OTC stuff for increasing test is going to be just small little improvements. Nothing that will get you the results of pinning. Having said that I would steer clear of all the GNC, TV commercial crap you see....they're all worthless. I would look into 2 things to try: Ashwagandha and Tongkat Ali

13. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

another way to increase your natural testosterone is to low dose a cycle of human growth hormone but thats getting into legally grey territory as almost no doctor is going to prescribe it to you without one of a small handful of specific diagnoses.

Ducati89 likes this.
  14. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

As Cortez said, you only live once so live the most that you can!

This decision really comes down to how well YOU know your body and/or can you find the right doctor. Now more than ever, I feel as if the medical community cant be trusted. Period. If youre in tune with your body, I would suggest contacting people with experience with out of market paths so that they can direct you to some good reading and research before you proceed with that course of action.

If youre leery with that kind of thing, youll be doctor shopping. Low T gels and patches are bullshit. Plain and simple. Like Cortez said, injections are the only thing thats going to really make a difference. If you can supplement HGH into that mix, youre really going to notice a change and serious improvement in the quality if your life. But finding that doctor that will help you achieve those goals will depend on where you live. Seriously.

To make that point, Ive been battling an upper respiratory bug. I called a clinic in Ocean City Maryland to be seen. They shrieked over the phone telling me to get tested and then stay home because the CDC protocol states they wouldnt provide me with any medication and that if my conditioned worsened to go to the hospital. I then walked into a clinic here in the red portion of Lower Slower and was immediately prescribed Amoxicillin and its breaking up the mucus in my chest.

15. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

There is a thread on here already somewhere. TL DR.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wouldn't be surprised at two or three of them. A lot of y'all freak about getting older :D

SteveThompson and dtalbott like this.
  17. :crackup: :crackup:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's how many they start every year.

19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

get some more T or Frank Thomas will come over and fuck yo wife!

[​IMG]

20. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

DO NOT USE GELS.

it gets on literally everything you own. EVERYTHING. If children come in contact with it at all it causes EXTREME imbalances in their hormonal development causing SERIOUS issues

Quicktoy and Ducati89 like this.