1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugh....Low T

Discussion in 'General' started by Lanceabillion, Nov 10, 2021.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

They way I heard the punch line was:

"Put sand in her Vasaline"

But your teacher probably "cleaned it up a little" for your sensitive ears at that point in time.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

AGREED!!

it was said earlier by cortez that trt is not steroids...umm yeah it is, it is exactly the single steroid that is used with every other one...now obviously many guys take much more than the 175-300mg every week that is TRT, but it is what it is...but no judgement here at all...take it, feel better all over. those pesky times when your little man doesnt work will likely go away etc. otherwise there are shots for that that you can get. trimix injections, and p shots...if your little buddy isnt up for it...look at those.

as was mentioned dont bother with over the counter stuff to raise levels...theres simply no substitute. also you dont need to go through your dr or a clinic..if you know you are low, you can always just get your own and do it for A WHOLE LOT LESS...go from 300 a month to 70 every 3 or so lol. you can use hcg or not, and there are other things you can add in at small amounts to help as well. and then just go get your own lab tests done locally.

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Did you hear about the girl drinking beer at the beach?
    She got sand in her Schlitz.

A stripper told me that joke while I was delivering Schlitz in the Combat Zone in Boston. To get to the storage room you had to go through the dressing room., so when she told me that joke she was naked. I was young so the girls were all messing with me, I guess they thought they could embarrass me. A couple of them made a sandwich out of me and were rubbing themselves up and down on me. It was horrible. I was shocked and stunned, frozen in terror, all I could manage was to let them do what they would until they tired of the game.
    It was so upsetting that I had to sit down for a while at the bar and have a couple of beers.
    Dark, dark days.

Gino230, Banditracer and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Sounds like a great way to boost T

6. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

"Sounds like a great way to boost STD"
    FTFY

KneeDragger_c69 and Phl218 like this.
  7. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

You must not know IYC. He predates STD’s.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Pre-HIV at least.

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I see an endocrinologist every quarter so I just requested the additional panel. Any place that does lab work can handle it... ideally you should consult
    with a professional. Thats going to be the biggest hitch... finding someone that will be on the same page. I got lucky as my primary is about the same age & activity level.

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I haven’t read any comments but this is to the OP @Lanceabillion
    Hit me up for any and allll questions on the matter. I have a pituitary tumor that makes me over produce prolactin so for ten years my testosterone was hovering around 100 points while injecting the max amt of test they can prescribe. I finally got on a med 12 years ago that lowered my prolactin levels. My body started absorbing the test. But then after 8years I realized the shots and creams are garbage. They all synthetic and don’t do shit. For the last 5 years I’ve gotten testosterone implants every 5 months. Omg. It’s night and day. The implants are based off yams so your body metabolizes it better. I used to weigh close to 300 lbs. 10 years ago I go down to 195 but hovered. As soon as I went on the pellets, without stepping foot in the gym, I dropped 7% body fat and 25 lbs my first 6 months on them. The rest is history. I’ve gotten 50 customers on the implants and they all love them. Testosterone is the fountain of youth. Period.

dobr24, Lanceabillion and Phl218 like this.
  11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

apologies, you are right... what I should have said was when most people think steroids they think of the abuse of steroids. I wouldn’t place trt in the same arena and referring to trt as steroids does it a disservice

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Gorilla George likes this.
  12. bmwguru

bmwguru Member

I'm 37, been around 185-195 my entire adult life, even down to 168 and 8% body fat at one point. At the beginning of 2018 I began getting fatter.. and fatter. Now I'm consistently between 210 and 215. Nothing significant changed about my lifestyle that I could pinpoint as the cause. I began getting my T levels checked. Since then I've had 8 tests, my highest was 440 total, 10.0 free. My lowest (and most recent) was 289 total, 5.6 free. My average across all 8 tests is 349 total, 7.2 free.

I recently was able to drop from 22% body fat to 18%, but showed no improvement in my test results.

I lift weights 3 times per week, jump rope occasionally, do sprints occasionally (I stress the occasionally part). I'm on my feet all day every day for work (auto mech) so at least I'm not a bump on a log.

Endo just prescribed me 75mg/wk of T cyp. I haven't started yet because I am apprehensive about side effects. I do enjoy my IPAs which I know is a detracting factor for T, my diet ranges from average to good. I definitely could be doing more in thenway of trying to boost my levels naturally but my drive is low, especially after work and having two young boys to play with when I get home.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  13. Quicktoy

Testosterone cipionate is garbage. Formulated in a lab. I was on it for 10 years. Get implants.

14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Try using hcg only. It will boost your natural test levels if you’re on the fence about trt. Hcg is just a peotide. It will increase your “firmness” and there is evidence even gives you a very slight increase in size

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

implants aren’t formulated in a lab?

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I have low t..almost girlish levels.
    Is the Nugenix shit? I've been taking the Nugenix ultra..

I also take daily a vitamin d pill, L-arginine, and yohimbine

17. Lanceabillion

Lanceabillion Registered Abuser

Many thanks to all the responses. It helps. It's a discussion that I am not able to have with anyone else, so I really appreciate everyone's input and openness. For some questions that were asked earlier on, I am in my mid-50's. All my labs look good for thyroid, etc. The reason I state that is I just had a visit with my GP this week, because of high blood pressure during a pre-surgical screening. I mentioned I got tested elsewhere for Testoster0ne and I br0ught in the lab results for that and everything else that they checked. He told me he didn't think my low T was the cause of my weight gain. He also asked if I would be willing to be on T boosters indefinitely, as he said that the minute I go off them, the numbers will again go down. I got a bit pissed because he put me on a high blood pressure med, but wouldn't work with my low-T issue that would probably help me lose weight and then reduce my Blood pressure. I went through my activities of my sports and weight training, so it's not that I sit around and eat Pop-tarts on the couch all day, which is what I expect he thinks. I tried calling a Mens health clinic about an hour away, but they have spotty hours and we haven't connected yet, just phone tag. I just wanted to ask them how often I would need to drive there for screening and treatment, as it would be a two hour round trip just for that. I am willing to do it, but not so much on a frequent schedule. I want to thank Quicktoy for his info especially. It sounds like what I am going through.

For those of you that have ordered T supplements or injectables, where do you get them? I have done some other injectables in the past in the way of BPC-157 for orthopedic injuries, so I am not concerned with having to self-inject if it comes to that. I will also check with the men's health clinic when they open again Monday to see about the implants that Quicktoy mentioned. They are only open Mon-Wed.

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. Quicktoy

They’re based off soy or yams. Injectable test is fully synthetic.

19. Quicktoy

You can’t take anything orally that will raise your test.

20. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

How much HCG are you taking ?