1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV commercials/ads and their gay innuendo nowadays

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gapman789, Mar 24, 2017.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Those two also.

Tzatziki is nice with lamb.... Mmmmh...

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So you are saying "Bring those well marinated loins over here for some lovin' pickled egg...":D

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I haven't lost bladder control yet, Dudley. :moon:

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh no, gross.

Anything 'pickled' needs to be burned in a any violent fashion.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

At your age you have every right to celebrate that achievement!:D

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It's a real effort. Sarah isn't into watersports. :crackup:

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2 Studies That Prove Domestic Violence Is an LGBT Issue

It seems that domestic violence is much higher among those who practice non-traditional coupling.

8. In Your Corner

I didn't say that homosexuality has no scientific explanation, I said quite specifically that there is no scientific proof that anyone is born gay. Nice try though.
    Right now, the scientific explanation is still unknown.
    Are pedophiles born that way? How about rapists? Zoosexualists? Serial killers? Elvis impersonators? Philatelists? Geocachers?

As to normal, look up the definition.
    Everything that exists isn't normal.
    Words have actual meanings.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

:crackup:

Better ask Trump for a grant to study those pressing questions...

Is being left handed normal? Redheaded?

10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

advert enticements

Sigmund Freud's nephew was a mind control pioneer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

homosexuality seems to be contrary to natural law. the laws of nature, the highest laws. i do not necessarily point blame towards those who practice this deviation but definitely not comfortable with them and most certainly not with their agendas

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Resistance is futile. They WILL make you and all your children and their children, and their children sodomites....

Er?...

That wouldn't work too well, would it?

12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

ahh.. but the real question is, is it a crime against nature? and; is that a hate crime?

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

An outside observer, on being presented with an adequate sampling of current entertainment and advertising media, might well conclude that a large percentage of our society is either sexually confused or engaged in same sex relationships. The percentage of such persons portrayed in this fashion should rightfully be an accurate reflection of that percentage in real life. The strident and seemingly incessant demands from various social justice activists for disproportionate representation tend to pale rather quickly.

crashman likes this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Honestly, I tend to think that homosexuality is indeed nature, not nurture. I can't imagine setting myself up to he a pariah voluntarily, as would have been the case throughout a great deal of history. Of course, I hold the same opinion about liberalism.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Explain face tats, ear gauges, and all the other dumb stuff people do that instantly turn them into more of a pariah than being gay.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

Unusual, perhaps. Depends on where you are.
    Not abnormal. That two-headed calf would be abnormal, because calves are not meant to have two heads.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And yet you posit that with an overall percentage of the population similar to left handedness and redheadedness, that only the southies and gingers can claim "not abnormal"...

Interesting scientific theory, Dr. Frankenfurter. Have you had your results peer-reviewed?

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

What if you are a leftie that's married to a ginger?

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

FFS Kenny, this is a serious conversation. GTFO with this unicorn and leprechaun shit.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not entirely sure what that phrase is saying but I think we are saying/thinking the same thing.

Left-handed, I would think no, but I actually don't know the proportion of left-handed people in the overall population. So it's just my gut feeling.

Redheaded, I suppose that depends where you're from. Where I'm from, that makes you a total freak. :D

I'm not sure where in my post you read that there is no domestic violence among gay couples, but I'm not even going to ask. :crackup:
    The point you missed by a mile was that the wonderful institution of marriage wasn't doing all that great from a sanctity standpoint before the gays ruined it for you.

Out of curiosity, what's your stance on those who practice extreme tallness? Would you be comfortable on an NBA team bus? :D

Starts walking towards the end of the earth and jump off when you get there.