1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV commercials/ads and their gay innuendo nowadays

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gapman789, Mar 24, 2017.

1. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Thanks ian for relaying my exact thoughts and reasoning for the thread.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Of course that sentence never had 'fucking Fag' instead of 'intolerant bigot'....

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

And who's to say what you are calling "male" seahorses,are in fact the male? Did you in fact see their penis',or are you just prejudging them? Bigot!!:p

4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Personally, I don't care what people do in private...as long as it's consental. I have a gay nephew...even attended his wedding...no big deal. I don't think it's cool, not even healthy but it is not my call. I do get upset at seeing it displayed as the "new normal"...it's not. I will add that they had a great free bar at the wedding....so there's that.:beer:

cav115 likes this.
  5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Were you deliberately trying to prove his point or are there other factors in play here?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There still is no scientific evidence that anyone is born gay.
    It is certainly possible to say what is normal.
    Just because something exists in the world, that doesn't make it normal.
    People with two heads exist, but they aren't normal.

cav115 likes this.
  7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Just tired of whiny sods crying about minorities 'with agendas' trying to indoctrinate their children into something they will never become if they weren't already so inclined.

There is indeed perhaps an 'over-correction' but to say there's an 'attack on traditional marriage' (whatever that ever was) is laughable.

t500racer likes this.
  8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I actually think what you are seeing is a reaction to the overcorrection. If both sides keep pushing back as hard as they can the pendulum just swings further and further every time. I think there is some social engineering involved with alot of those ads but I just sort of laugh at them and move on with my day. I think if you are honest with yourself you will admit that it does seem easier for white hetero males to get in trouble saying mean things about minorities than the other way around though.

cav115 likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, I will be the devil's advocate and point out that it is well known that real Marriage and its sanctity have been under attack from gay homosexual ass play crammed down our throats by Hollywood, resulting in things like high divorce rates (best case scenario) or domestic violence among God-fearing heterosexuals.

What does your caramel latte-drinking libtard ass have to say about that?

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Has science identified the cause of having two heads?

Scientifically?

So homosexuality has no scientific explanation, yet exists and has for the entirety of recorded history.

I'd say that something exists in the world pretty much stands as irrefutable evidence that it is "normal".

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm on your side of the issue but this is inaccurate. "Natural" might be a better word.

cav115 likes this.
  12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It used to be the Hollywood commies. And the Jews.

Both groups are now thankful very for the gays. :D

Never really liked coffee, it's my own little subversion on the rest of society, I guess.... :D

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

How about "that exists in a relatively consistent subset of the population"?

Is being left handed normal? Redheaded?

cav115 likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dammit! He's not normal! :Poke:

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Shit, I better keep quiet about my distaste for bacon....

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Another fucking secret Muslim... :crackup:

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

God willing.....

Mindewe, BBQed ribs or well marinated loins aren't safe around me.... Mmmmmh.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Beef or lamb, Akbar? :Poke:

19. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Like religion?

t500racer likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's just a mental disorder. ;)