1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Predictable. Pathetic.

brex likes this.
  2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Just like your inevitable white knighting for your king.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Let's hear some outrage over Obama weaponizing the IRS against his political opponents before
    the 2012 election or having his FBI open a spying operation against the Trump campaign that
    included using agents of the CIA and State Department also and lying to the FISA court?
    Does any of that bother you? I'm doubting it.

Banditracer likes this.
  4. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Haha used to be you had to be registered in the party to vote in the primary. What do you think was going to happen when they changed the rules? stupid rules yield stupid results.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Shouldn’t that be orange knighting? I mean, if you want to keep your inanity consistent.

R Acree likes this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I know for a fact no matter how much it will be denied that if a democrat candidate had urged Democrats to do the same we would not of heard a peep this morning?

7. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

You went to a Trump Rally?

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Very common here. Vote for the most left Republican in the primary then the Marxist party in the general

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I voted for John Kerry way back, so I could vote against him later

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Yep. There were 75,000 tickets floating around and I scooped one up. An interesting side note is the arena holds 13,000.
    I’m noticing that the loudest voices of dems cheating the system have no problem with their guy doing so publicly.

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

That’s a huge assumption there. I mean, since it hasn’t happened yet.

12. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I commend you as a D trying that out. I'd like to hear your honest opinion about it. I've never been to one, have no desire to go to one. Just don't like big crowds.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fake news.

How is it cheating?

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I went to one the day before the election in 2016 in Sarasota. Got there 3 hours early and didn’t make it inside. My wife got there at 5 am and was 15 feet from Trump. Was pretty fun. But I’m same with crowds so wouldn’t do another

15. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

16. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Let's face it. He's going to annihilate whoever gets the nomination out of this pile of clowns anyway, so really, who gives a shit?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

From who? A bunch of you would have been flipping the fuck out and my response would be the same :D

19. Quicktoy

20. Quicktoy

Lol MSM. Of course we wouldn’t miss it.