1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Nope, stooping down to Trump's level, because that is what he understands, insults.

Just like you guys and can say fuck Obama, fuck the left, fuck em; well fuck Trump!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Have any republican leaders said Fuck Obama? Have any republican gatherings chanted Fuck Obama?

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes, go with that!

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Standard Operating Procedures for the mindless LWNs.

6. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

lol.. you guys are hysterical.. :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wait, I thought you stated earlier that the libs and Dems and specifically Hillary took the hi road.
    This is what you told us.
    I don't think I ever stated that Trump has taken the hi road and I'm 100% positive that I've never ever said F Obama.
    I also have never voted for anyone just because the color of their skin.

Yet again more hypocrisy. It never ends.

XFBO likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'm sorry you were triggered. :D

9. jase

You're right, i did. And it isn't working. SO that's why i say, Fuck Trump!
    I'm taking the Trump route. Insults. That is what most you guys do on here. Insults, so just joining the crowd.

10. jase

Nope, but there has been chants of, "lock her up".

SO
    "Fuck Trump"
    "Fuck Trump"
    "Fuck Trump"
    "Fuck Trump"

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You truly believe those things are the exact same?

That's sad.

12. jase

Nope, it's not the same. But taking the hi road isn't working. SO stooping down to the POTUS's level. That is what he understands.

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah I'm sure he hears you... scream louder!

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - first it's high road no matter what Garth keeps typing.

I have yet to see anywhere Trump ever said Fuck Obama or any other sitting president. You're stooping to your own level not his. As I said, sad. You've occasionally had some good points but now they're overshadowed by this kind of crap.

15. jase

...and i'm sure Trump heard when the dems shouted "fuck Trump".

16. jase

....so, that means what to me? I will continue to live my life just like you and everyone else on here....:Poke::Poke::D:D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Means nothing at all to you obviously, however it means a little bit to me. Your opinion is no longer worth my effort in reading or trying to understand. Until now I would at least try to look at things from your point of view if we disagreed. Now you're either just another troll or you actually don't think and just react according to how you're instructed by others.

As I said - sad. Not to you of course, you'll have your trolling to enjoy evidently.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wouldnt have been trivial with the former President.

19. jase

My reaction is how i felt at the time. Sorry if you didn't agree with it.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont mind the dems screaming F Trump if it makes them feel better. However, they should NOT make it part of their events or a standing mantra. Its embarrassing, its bad for children, and it paints a picture of a classless horde of people. That cant be good for any political party or group.

It is interesting to see how hard you can attack the President when he does not have the luxury of wrapping himself in the banner of racist victimization.

A f**k Obama chant at the RNC would have lead to BLM riots. The standard, she is double. :D

21. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Can you even imagine the outrage if Republicans chanted fuck Obama? Liberal minds are fascinating. Watching them destroy themselves is pure schadenfreude.