1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Can you still go online and resister for the afforavble care act aka Obamacare? Yes. How is that a lie?

Bone spurs also said he'd make it so you could buy insurance across state lines. Still not done. Uninsured rates are up. Those are facts, not lies.

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The insurance and healthcare lobbies are EXTREMELY strong.

3. SnacktimeKC

Riding pinned into debt certainly hurts us. I just think allies that helped us defeat then axis powers, the former soviet union, and we also have had military bases there in their lands for generations should be treated with respect. But when we call their loyalty into question while talking about loving relationships with brutal dictators hurts. Imagine if he were to have brought europe into the fold with our trade war with china...

4. SnacktimeKC

You're right. As I said in a later post I have more respect for them and the guys who took jail time aka Ali than I do some guy who had the money to get a doctor to lie for him.

5. SnacktimeKC

No question. But I'm not lying.

6. SnacktimeKC

"I wasn't in the military, I was in the Air Force." ;)

I was an aeromedical evacuation technician on mostly a C9 but some on a C-130.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

thank you for the reply. FYI, the question was not asked for any other reason than to know.

The Air Force is where the brains go. thank you for your service.

8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'll get you a reply. Very tough evening that I'm exhausted from. 1.5 hrs spent in a board meeting and then spent 4 hrs talking a good friend who is a veteran with PTSD down from his mental crisis episode (more just listening actually). Just now getting some dinner at 11:07 PM.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The history that I remember had us helping them defeat the axis powers.
    And Europe doesn't want to help Trump with China; like
    everyone else, they are happy to let Trump do the heavy
    lifting while they bitch.

10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Yeahhhhhh, ya see , when you use name calling for the President, your whole argument goes away because no one takes you seriously.

On top of the fact you are still pushing the Russian Collusion lie that has been proven false 10,753 ways from Sunday. Yet, somehow you and Shifty are the only ones with solid proof that it’s true. There’s an IG report coming soon that might just get some of your heros in a bit of trouble ;)

11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Absolutely you’re a liar. I showed you where cost went down all around for me and don’t have to pay an illegal tax. You’re a liar. Period.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You can deny being a liar but you lie all over these threads snack time. You’ve been proven a liar many times. You really look like a little bitch at times. You look more like a bitch than the 16 year old girls you mentioned. It’s sad really.

brex and Fonda Dix like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think I remember Joe posting a specific once - and it wasn't even anti Trump. His OMB posts have no specifics I can remember. As for those who can't/won't respond to specifics, I tend to skim their cheeto jesus posts for overt stupid and ignore them :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Board meetings are evil, listening is good. Hope you got a good nights sleep after all that.

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Not this board meeting. It was for a non-profit to benefit disabled athletes. Tough nights sleep but worth it yesterday. Had to cancel my handcycle ride today. Too exhausted.

16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I've posted specifics in the past. Didn't matter. I just completed a lengthy reply to BHP41. I'll be sending via PM to him first since he asked first. I spent a pretty good chunk of time on it with plenty of data both good and bad along with links of where I pulled my information. It doesn't cover all points I wanted to address but I'm now exhausted again.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't matter how much good the org does, board meetings suck. I have actually had fun at some AMA rules meetings but that's because it's a bunch of bike peeps talking about bikes. Their other meetings would suck :D

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I hate bored meetings.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hope you can help him get some permanent help.

50Joe likes this.
  20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

It's tough. I've learned from several vets that their PTSD will never go away and it's literally a daily battle. Some of the toughest wars fought are unseen.

blkduc likes this.