1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That still leaves those that are here on welfare benefits and criminals. I support total removal but group 2 and 3 are more damaging. The easy fix is detain 100% until they get a hearing or self deport. 0% catch and release. However Washington is selling us out to the Oligarchs and/or Marxists.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Every decision the Democrat party makes is based on Hillary's mentor's ideas.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The dems don't care about our Republic, our Constitution or our citizens. In fact, they hate all three. They care about foreign Nationals, foreign countries and the destruction of our Constitution and Republic. They want pure, evil, communism. It's what they all are to the core.

crashman, sheepofblue and YamahaRick like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer said the city would look at every option, including an appeal to a larger panel of the 9th Circuit, the Los Angeles Times reported Friday.

"If this decision were to stand, this or another administration could add other conditions, favoring jurisdictions that criminalize abortions or allow teachers to have guns in classrooms," Feuer said, according to the LA Times.

They know this because during the Obama years this is exactly the tactic they successfully
    employed against Christians, gun owners, Trump supporters, etc..

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

FTFY

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Disagree. They want money and power. How they get it is a moot point, the dems think pandering to one group will do it for them the repubs chose a different group to pander to.

jase likes this.
  7. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

XFBO, Fencer and blkduc like this.
  8. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Saw this on FB, and agree with it 100%
    "Republicans and Democrats are nothing more that a pair of unfit parents in a custody battle over America. They're not hurting each other near as much as they're hurting this country."

gixxerreese, cpettit and Rico888 like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Overall agree but luckily the country is doing good in spite of them :D

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

They used to but the pandering has bred a new group of true believers. Used to be an isolated crazy or a partial believer like Bernie. Now you got the 4 lamigos and more to follow probably.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They're still isolated and no more crazy than before. Don't confuse you hearing them more because of the internet as the same thing as there being more of them or them actually influencing more people than the crazies that came before them. Always been crazies in politics, always will be crazies in politics.

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

kangasj likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well that should up the campaign contributions.

14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

That’s because America is Superman, even though we have communists(Democrats). Communists never do good. :D

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The President understands the war we’re in. As much as I enjoyed AOC vs Pelosi, it had gone on for long enough when it was clear that Pelosi was winning. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again now, I LOVE AOC( not in the wired Steeltoe way). She needs to be the face of the Democrats, she wants it, the President wants it and any sane person that truly cares about this country should want it. It was clear that Pelosi wasn’t winning and that had to be stopped.

16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

So my accountant just sent me a new business tax news informational.

The iris has just released news that they sent employers incorrect witholding tables last year....

so those who were bitching that the cut had no effect; now you at least to some extent know why.

How many think it was intentional to make Mr T look bad?

17. blkduc

kangasj likes this.
  18. blkduc

This is a pretty big bombshell, WTF?

19. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

I am an employer, and I met w/ my CPA on Thursday last week. Nothing about this has been mentioned, so I am curious how legit this is.

20. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I can find nothing on that except from Last Feb so It lead to smaller refunds or so it seemed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/ta...ricans-asking-what-happened-my-refund-n969366
    This is the most recent article I can find

It is about a new W4 to help calculate a better withholding amount

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/tax...lding-form-coming-soon-why-irs-even-bothering