1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lets just go with this one for fun...

His claim about being tougher on Russia than anyone else, I'll agree, misleading but duh, it's Trump and that's how he and every other politician rolls.

Her saying Obama did something on Russia - pure and utter bullshit, his something was indeed nothing and had no effect. She's wrong. Trump is right.

The 400 miles of wall - he didn't mislead or say it was all new wall. She is working to find things to bitch about with this one.

Biggest tax cut is always bullshit and all in how you want to run the numbers. He of course runs them to make it big and she adjust for inflation to make it less so.

Smoke and mirrors on her part. Net is US money lost to China. He didn't specify exactly what money he was talking about so she made assumptions - he left it vague on purpose so he could be right.

Wow, huge stretch to try and make Trump look bad for only having 5.4 million jobs instead of the 6 million he said. However as was argued at the time a lot of companies did things because he was elected prior to his being sworn in.

Then she actually finds two true things he said :D

Not sure on this one, he definitely pushed stuff that seemed to be stagnant but not sure on his overall influence for the choice stuff.

More numbers and adjusting for inflation. He could be lying, he could also be skewing things to be truthful as she skews them to make him wrong.

This is just BS and depends on which part of the ME you're worried about.

Doesn't seem misleading at all. Got the FDA out of the loop. That is a good thing.

Numbers games by both sides yet again. Meh.

Not even going to bother with the whole clean studies conducted by schools looking for climate change is manmade grants.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We have been at that point since the beginning other than Monroes second term.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

42 baby.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

More likely they're waiting for less than 2 dozen candidates :crackup:

I have to say I am loving the dems right now. They have so many that when they put the head shots on the news of all of them it looks like a school yearbook page and you can't see anyone :D

cpettit likes this.
  7. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

It’s true.

Trump has hijacked the Republican Party bus and is driving it down to Tijuana while the dems are so lost they can’t even begin to narrow it down. Both parties are shit at this point and people are still buying it. Unbelievable. Well, it should be unbelievable but I’ve been to both Walmart and California this year and seen what we are working with first hand so it’s really not.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You comment about Trump once again makes absolutely no sense. We get it, you hate him. Not sure how he's doing anything bad to the republicans in any manner.

Both parties have always been shit. Read up on some history.

Britt likes this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Stop it, I was gonna post this up...fkker.
    All I can add is "Yeah what he said".

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Let me guess, Gary Johnson. The guy whose running mate campaigned for Hillary and he was considered the smart one of the two?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: Sorry!

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ty likes this.
  13. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    R1Racer99 and cpettit like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You can't fix everything at the same time.

16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Ever since WW2 and the almighty military machine complex was determined to be more important than most any other "program".

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually it is 26.9587 but there was a bug in the program
    Replace your comment with OPM. Best way there is to buy votes.

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Damn, $24 million raised in first day for Trump, makes Biden's 6.3 look puny.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hope Hicks is hot.

blkduc likes this.
  20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The dems even complained about that when the NYT published her photo.